part 1

Maranda's point of view-
I was sitting at kitchen table with my knees to my chest looking out the window watching the snow fall down. It started to get really boring just sitting there looking around. Never really noticed how quit it was. I decided that i could go to the coffee place right around the corner and get a cup of coffee or hot chocolate and grab a good book. Preferably the new maze runner book The Fever Code. I headed up stairs and grabbed $20 off my dresser and walked out of the room I went to the bathroom to check my hair it was in a messy bun with some strands hanging out but it look good in a messy way. I looked out my out fit making sure I was actually decent enough to actually go out into public. I was wearing leggings with a pair of ugh boots and a oversized sweat shirt. I figured even though it's snowing it would still be okay if I just wore my sweat shirt and left. I walked down stairs and headed to the kitchen grabbed my phone and left. As I got out side I started walking towards the coffee shop I loved watching how the snow covers every thing in a beautiful white. Everything that was dirty was finally being washed in a light pallet of cold white snow. I was almost half way there and I could barely feel my toes so I walked a little faster soon finally walking up to the coffee shop. Right when I started to open the door I herd the sound of someone coming up behind me. "Here love let us get that for you." I turned around to see who it was and I couldn't belive my eyes. right in front of me was Thomas sangster and Dylan O'Brien.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay so this is the first part of the book I really hope you guys enjoy it. Love you Gladers!!😘😘