"Excuse me, sir." The waiter comes back. "Are you guys ready to order or you need a minute?"

"Where's that sexy waitress with the shaved head?" Caulum pouted.

"Excuse me?" The waiter asked confused.

"You know that girl with shaved side and cool nose piercing. What was her name?" Caulum snaps his finger and thumb together trying to remember the girl's name. "Something with M. Mona... no, it was Molly maybe."

"You mean Miley?" Caulum nods at the waiter. "She's attending other customers."

"Bummer."

"So?" The waiter looks at them expectedly.

"I have coupons," Louis says. "We are going to have a party." He cheers but it dies down when he couldn't feel his wallet in his gym capri.

"What is it?" Caulum asked.

"My wallet, it's not in my pocket." Louis fumbled in his gym bag but there was nothing but his dirty clothes. "It's not here."

"Maybe you dropped it somewhere!" Caulum said trying to calm down his friend.

"My license, credit cards, my coupons and basically my every identity is in it." Louis got up pulling at his hair.

"Okay how about you calm down and we go out to find it! You must have forgotten it in the gym, we can call- they will give it back to you tomorrow."

"I had it when we exited the gym." Louis took several steps back. "You order something for us. I will go check the root we walked."

"Are you insane! We walked for forty minutes." But Louis was already gone. Caulum looked at the waiter and singed, now he was the bitch.

___________

"Did anyone else felt his vibes?" Niall asked.

"The I-wanna-kill-you-and-bury-your-body-in-my-backyard vibes?" Liam's eyes were on the food Miley had just placed on their table. "Yup! Felt it."

"He hates us," Harry said plainly. "But he should wait for little longer. I feel like he's a nice kid and can be a great friend." He smiled.

"First of all don't call him a kid when you shivered from just his gaze." Liam shook his head eating his pizza slice. "And also don't let him hear that you called him a kid in the first place." 

"He will probably kill you." Niall nodded agreeing. He took upon himself to eat Liam and Harry's pizza leavening Zayn's pizza all alone.

"But true. If once we grew on him, his hands will be already tied to our bed; he won't be able to back away." Liam grinned.

"I was thinking the same," Harry said fist bumping Liam. "Though it sounded more like you were louring him in your bed. LIAM why do you always have to put everything in a sexual way? We are eating for god's shake. You are so disgusting." He took back his fist sliding away from Liam in their shared booth.

"I wanna take a bite of his pizza." Niall was staring at Zayn's plate longingly.

"Ni self-control. His mom said something about anger issues. I don't want a Hulk after your fake blonde hair." Liam smirked earning Harry's chuckle and a punch on his arm from Niall.