THE TEENAGER LOVE STORY

I was cautious as I walked into the castle, tip toeing in as if the kings could hear me. I looked around the room and then entered the code to open the vault. Once it had opened, I dug around until I found a small golden locked box. I pulled it out and then closed the vault. I sat down in the throne and tried to put the thought that Brady is known to sit on the throne naked out of my mind. I unlocked the box with a key on my necklace, I pulled a small golden book out of it. As I opened up the beautiful book, I felt an arm around my shoulders. I grabbed onto it and flipped the person onto the ground.

"Oh! King Brady I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed as I rushed over to him to check to see if he was okay.

He opened his eyes and stared at me with his majestic brown eyes. He smiled that sexy smile that he always gives me and then replied, "Its okay, you can flip me any day you want."

I tried my best to ignore his comment. Then he got up and brushed some dirt off his striped pyjama pants. I rushed over to the throne and grabbed the book and the box.

"Hey what's that?" Brady asked.

"Nothing," I answered quickly as I rushed over to the door.

Brady ran over behind me and put his hand on my shoulder, "Mikayla, you can show me. If it's embarrassing or something, I promise I won't laugh."

I sighed and then walked back to the throne and sat down. Brady sat down on the arm rest and put his arm around me. I quickly pushed his arm away. I put the box down on the floor and then opened the book. It was an old dusty scrapbook.

Brady looked very hard at the first picture and then commented, "These people look familiar."

"That's because it is a family picture of your mom, your dad, Boomer and you on you and Boomers first birthday," I explained.

"Wait, how long did we live here before leaving?" Brady asked.

"You stayed until you were two years old then your mom ordered your aunt and uncle to take you guys to Chicago with them," I continued to explain.

Brady lightly touched the book and flipped the page, which made me all tingly since the book was on my lap. He looked at the next picture and smiled, he recognized the people right away, "It's you and me."

"Yeah, my dad said we used to be great friends as toddlers but we lose touch when you left, I didn't know any of this until the day after you arrived when my dad showed me this," I explained.

Brady lost his balance and slide down beside me. We were so close, our arms and legs were pressed together. I felt the tingly feeling again so I quickly got up and started to pace.

"So um why are you up?" I asked trying to distract myself.

"I'm not sure, I had this amazing dream and then I suddenly woke up and I had this feeling I had to come down here," Brady replied.

"Really?"

Brady laughed, "No, I had to go to the bathroom but Boomer clogged the toilet last night so I was looking for another one."

I sighed with relief, "Well you should really be getting back to sleep."

"Why are you down here?" Brady asked as he looked at me with a loving gaze.

"I couldn't sleep," I lied.

"Really? You are a pretty heavy sleeper," Brady commented.

"And how would you know that!"

Brady rubbed his head and then replied, "Well it's getting pretty late I should probably go to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams."

I laughed at his cheesy comment but as he was walking away, I felt my heart begin to ach then I called, "Brady! Wait!"