chpt.6

~~Ben pov~~

This girl had a LOT of nerve. I had just woken up and find that my television was on. I could see that she was playing the game and could hear voices from her side pointing and taunting at ME directly. Is as if these little freaks were BEGGING to be killed. I rolled over in my bed pulling a pillow over my face and groaning into it. Eventually I gave up on trying to go back to sleep and sat up on my bed, noticing that the TV had gone quiet for a moment and took this as a chance to send through a message.

"Goodmorning princess"

No, too cocky.

"Good morning,  have you decided? Seems like you haven't gotten rid of it yet" satisfied I sent it through as a text box and heard her groan and curse under her breath at me. She exited out of the box just before more of her friends came bounding in. Smirking  and messed with them a bit more before shutting the console off. I was going to eat before I continued with this.

I swung myself over the side of my bed and got up going to my closet grabbing a shirt. Upon lookimg in the mirror i discovered that, yet again, I had bedhead. Letting out an exasperated sigh I grabbed my comb pulling it through and taming my hair down into something less messy. I pulled on my boots as well before I dared to venture out into the kitchen for some food. God knows what Jeffs damn dog dragged past last night, whatever it was, it was heavy.

I sluggishly pushed open my room door and was greeted with a blood trail heading to Jeffs room. I wasn't even GOING to ask. Taking caution I floated over the blood to the other side of the hall before deciding to walk on non-bloody ground, rubbing my eyesI made my way towards the stairs.  I kept giving the trail of blood wistful looks until I heard yelling coming from downstairs.  Theres Jeff getting his ass served to him on a silver platter.

I chuckled pulling myself up and over the railing floating down to the commotion, having a few objects barely miss my head I around lazily. I guess Jeff WASN'T getting yelled at, it was just a fight. I looked for the perpetrators and found masky and hoodie trying to fight Jeff. They all had knives and they all looked pissed.

I saw little Sally sitting in the corner trapped in the room where the fight was. Upon raising an eyebrow at her she simply shrugged back. I sighed and ducked under the fight making my way towards Sally and picking her up. "Where's slender man?  Shouldn't he be breaking these three numbskulls up?", I asked.

To which she replied, "Mr. slendyman is out running errands again. Jeff came back and made Mr. Masky and Mr.Hoodie very mad" I rolled my eyes looked over at the fight again. Someone must have gotten sliced as there was fresh blood on the floor.

"Well, kiddo, want some breakfast? I was just about to make some before heading out. You must be starving. Godess' knows how long these three have been fighting", I ruffled her hair while saying this and she giggled.

"Thank you Benny I am hungry- and bored! They won't let me play, OR play with me!" She huffed and crossed her arms almost making me lose my grip on her.

"Well. I can play for a little while, but I've got work too you know-" before I could finish she squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck happily. I sighed and turned around to try and figure out how to cross the fight with Sally in my arms. Eventually, I gave up that plan and slid my phone across the floor into the kitchen and used the television as an access point to teleport to it. Sally was wide eyed as I did this. I guess it isn't very often she, or anyone for that matter sees my powers in action.