TWENTY

Ethan looked down as we walked by Kit, he stared at my best friend and i flipped him off before turning back to Ethan. "Hey forget him, we're going to freakin' graduate this Friday!" I reminded and Ethan smiled, he had got accepted into NYU and we celebrated with paintball yesterday along with Justin and a couple of other people.

"You're right" Ethan said in excitement, I on the other hand have a date with Justin tonight and I told him I had a surprise for him. Justin was very excited when I told him, and I plan on making this date perfect.

Ethan and I walked into the gym and waited in line for our graduation gowns, the line wasn't that long but I'm a very impatient person. I noticed a boy staring at Ethan in admiration, I smirked and elbowed my best friends side softly as Ethan turned around.

The boy waved at Ethan from across the room and my best friend gave him a small smile before turning away "go get him" I smirked and Ethan blushed "well he is cute" he said and I wiggled my brows as Ethan rolled his eyes playfully before walking towards the boy.

"Hello" I turned around and Justin held a clipboard "name?" he said and I rolled my eyes playfully "Jason McCann" I said and a woman searched for my gown as Justin checked off my name. "Hey, you're cute" I said and he looked up at me with a blush "here you go" the woman said as she handed me my cap and gown, I smiled at her before leaving.

I glanced at Ethan as he laughed, the boy smiling as he tried to continue talking but clearly couldn't as he let out bubbles of laughter.

I smirked and someone tapped on my shoulder causing me to turn around and face Kit, "oh it's you" I scoffed "I know you hate me but please hear me out" Kit said and I rolled my eyes before glancing at Ethan "fine but not here, Ethan would think I'm up to something if I'm caught talking to you" I said and Kit followed me out the gym.

Kit and I stood in the school garden, "look I really liked Ethan a lot.. I thought I might've been falling in love.. but then we went on a date--" "whoa what? When?" my eyes widened, this was news to me. "After drill down I took him out to dinner but we agreed not to talk to anyone else about it until things were official but during our date I realized he's a dork and dorks are so weird" Kit cringed and my jaw dropped.

"Are you fucking kidding me? The only reason why you don't like him anymore is because he's a dork? That's the best part about him! That's why everyone loves him! Dude I think you're the weirdo" I said and glared at Kit as he sighed "I'm sorry it's just.. that's a turn off."

I couldn't help it, I threw a punch at his jaw and he immediately fell back as my eyes widened. "You know what's really a turn off? Being a dick" I said, rolling with what I had just done.

--

"Thank you for your help" I smiled and handed a boy cash "no problem" he smirked and left as I shut the door. I walked up the stairs and made my way into my room staring at the outfit I had laid out on my bed to wear for tonight.

I walked towards my drawer and took out two small boxes, one of them was a red velvet box and the other was a black box. Tonight is going to be special.

>Justin Bieber<

"Mom have you seen my comb?" I asked nervously as I walked down the steps, "no I had to get my own because you kept hogging it" my mother scoffed and I whined in frustration as my father chuckled "borrow mine son" "thanks Dad" I said and grabbed my dad's black comb as my mother gave my father a look.