THIRTEEN

I walked down the halls with my backpack as everyone looked at me, ever since the weed Incident, everyone's been praising me and asking for more.. not that I really mind being praised but I don't have any kind of drugs on me at all and everyone gets pretty disappointed once they realize that.

I opened my locker and shoved my items inside, I felt a tap on my back and turned around to see Justin standing in his uniform. He smiled shyly as he checked me out "um hi" he said and I sighed "hey" I said awkwardly.

"Was it you?" Justin asked and I shut my locker as I shrugged "I don't know Justin.. is it me?" I said closely towards his ear before leaving.

"Hey Jase!" Ethan smiled as he walked by my side "hey" I said "you seem stressed.. welcome back!" Ethan chuckled and I scoffed "it's Justin.. things are a bit awkward and I'm still pretty pissed" "seriously? Jason come on, you were going to use him anyway" "yeah! Until I caught feelings" I said as I rubbed my temples "he did it to teach you a lesson.. Stop playing with peoples feelings!" Ethan smacked the back of my head as I whined "I did it for you! You dick!" I groaned as Ethan laughed "oh yeah" he said.

"I do want Justin but things are super awkward right now" I sighed and thought back to what had happened earlier. "Then make a conversation with him! Don't even mention the fact that you two used each other!" Ethan smiled and I glanced at Justin as he talked to a teacher, smiling as he held a paper.

Once the teacher had walked away, i made my way towards Justin and grabbed his wrist causing him to face me as his eyes widened "I'm sorry" I said "do you want to have lunch with me?" I asked and he smiled as he nodded and I could tell he was trying to remain calm. "Okay I'll wait for you" I told him and gave him a small smile before leaving.

--

I sat in the garden as I waited for Justin, holding a flower that I might have taken from the bush as I pulled on the pedals.

I couldn't stop fidgeting, I felt nervous yet relieved that we would be able to work things out. "Sorry! I had to ask a teacher something!" Justin said as he ran towards me while holding his lunch tray. "Um it's okay!" I said and he sat besides me. "You didn't start eating yet?" Justin asked and I looked down at my food before putting the tray down besides me.

"I'm not hungry" I said and faced him as he took a bite out of his sandwich "how are you today?" I asked and Justin swallowed down his food before answering my question "I'm fine so far.. just stressed out with all the extra drill team practice" he chuckled and I nodded as I stared at his ribbons "what are those for?" I asked as I pointed to them and he looked down at his four rows of ribbons "they're just accomplishments" he said "like what?" I asked, trying to set a conversation.

"Well.. this one is the parade ribbon, and this is my drill team ribbon, then there's my color guard ribbon, and this is my good conduct ribbon, then I have my raiders ribbon and oh! This is for leading squad in sophomore year.. we won by the way" he chuckled and I just listened to him babble as I stared at his features.

Justin's pink smooth lips stretched into a wide smile, revealing his white teeth and his dimples showed off his cubby cheeks that I wanted to pinch so bad. Justin's eyes brightened and he probably hadn't noticed but he held my hands as he explained his ribbons, playing with my fingers as I looked down at his soft hands.

"A-and!" Justin stopped talking as he realized that I had stopped listening, he looked down at our hands and blushed as he quickly pulled away. "Sorry" he said and rubbed his hands together, "it's cool" I shrugged but he only looked down as he thought deeply about something.

"Justin I--" "I have to go!" Justin cut off and I frowned "sorry" he said and grabbed his lunch tray before leaving.
I let out a sigh and only watched him leave "I want to be with you again" I said in a low tone so that he wouldn't hear, and I just watched as he left.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hi hello thanks for reading! 😇