FIFTEEN

>Jason McCann<

"Today is such an amazing day! Hello Katherine! Josh! What's up?" I gave the guy a high five as he smiled and Ethan walked towards me as he rolled his eyes playfully "I haven't seen you this happy since you first broke up with Kylie" he said as I smiled widely.

"Oh you know! Life is just so great" I grinned as Ethan smirked, "I'm guessing you and Justin worked shit out? I can't believe he made the first move, you're a pussy" Ethan said as I smacked the back of his head "ouch!" he whined "shut up!" I said as I blushed in embarrassment.

Ethan glared at me and we walked to class, I passed by Kylie and watched as she kissed a blonde girl. Kylie had finally moved on, I was definitely not expecting her to date another female but as long as she leaves me alone I think it's safe to say that everything is okay now.

Ethan and I sat in class, "so what's your plan?" Ethan asked as I raised a brow "you have Justin again.. but we have two more months until school ends.. what are you two doing?" Ethan asked and my eyes widened a bit as the bell rang.

What are we doing?

--

Justin ran towards me as he smiled, "hey!" Justin said as I was sat at our spot. "Hi" I said as he sat next to me. "Jeez I'm exhausted! But practice went so well! I can't wait for the real thing!" Justin smiled and my plan was to talk to him about us but he seems so happy about drill down tonight so I decided to talk about it tomorrow.

"Tell me how practice went" I smiled and Justin leaned against my side while talking and eating, making sure to swallow before saying another word as I listened and kept one arm around his waist.

I'm glad things weren't awkward anymore and that we could finally be with one another, Justin means so much to me and if anything were to ever happen to him then I don't think I could bare watching him fall apart.

"What are you thinking about?" Justin poked my nose and I looked down at his small body as I grinned "you" I only said and he blushed as I leaned against him as Justin put his finger over my lips "no kissing while I'm in uniform" he smirked. "You didn't say that last time when you came running into my arms" I teased as he blushed again "shut up" he said as I laughed.

"At least I made a move!" Justin whined as I blushed "I was waiting for the perfect time!" I groaned as he smirked, okay this is the perfect time to bring up the future I can't wait anymore.

"So what do you plan on doing after graduation?" I asked casually as I took a bite out of my burger. Justin shrugged "I'm going off" he said as i raised a brow "going off?" "To the army" he finished.

My eyes widened, "w-what?" "I didn't tell you? I signed up and they told me I could go after I graduate" Justin frowned "no! You didn't tell me anything!" I spat as Justin looked at me in confusion "oh" he said.

I ran my fingers through my hair "for how long?" "just four years" Justin said as he looked down and suddenly my positive mood from earlier had vanished, "if you want to break up that's understandable.. waiting for someone for four years? Worrying about them being dead? I don't blame you" Justin said and I sighed, "I-I have to go" i said as i grabbed my backpack.

"Jason.. you're still coming tonight right?" Justin asked as I shrugged "I don't know" I said before walking away.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖