ONE

(A/N; Take a good look at my wonderful cast!)

-♥️-

I was awoken by my best friend's laughter as he had just poured cold water on me, I only glared at my best friend Ethan as he held his phone with one hand and my younger brother watched as he stood by the doorway, giggling.

"You son of a bitch!" I glared and got out of bed as Ethan stood back while laughing, I just stared at him and after a moment I started giggling as he smiled. "Hurry up and get ready, I want to go watch Kit practice today!" Ethan said and I rolled my eyes playfully, "okay you creeper" I said.

"I'm not a creep" Ethan frowned, "I know but you've liked him since eighth grade and every time he talks to you, you get nervous and start stuttering" I smirked. Ethan blushed as he let out a whine, throwing himself on my wet bed as I chuckled while entering the bathroom.

I changed into blue ripped jeans and a blue jersey, slipping on my Vans as I grabbed my backpack.

"Hello mother" I smiled as my mom was serving Ethan eggs, "hi" she said, "I made you waffles" "thanks mom" I said and sat down. My younger brother Cole grabbed his backpack, "the bus is here! Bye mom!" he said and my mom waved as he left. "I can't believe your brother starts school earlier than us, now I can see why kids whine about being tired" Ethan said and I only shrugged as my mother sat down.

"It's the first day of second semester boys, are you excited?" "my goal is to make sure Ethan here makes a move on Kit this senior year" I said as my best friend rolled his eyes playfully, "what about you? Do you like anyone?" "after all the shit that happened with Kylie? No way" I snorted.

Kylie is my ex girlfriend, she was a really nice girl but I broke up with her because well.. I'm gay. Kylie wasn't very happy so she turned into a mean girl, she doesn't know that I'm gay. Nobody knows except my family and my best friend but Kylie thinks I broke up with her because there was another girl so now if any girl were to make friends with me, Kylie would make sure to make them cry. She didn't want any girl near me and to be honest, that didn't bother me one bit.

Ethan is bisexual but he has a crush on some guy name Kit, captain of the track team, loves art and comic books, he's a bit of a nerd but a very hot one which is why he is popular like myself.

"I'm sure Kylie will get over it.. Right?" Ethan said.

-♥️-

"Hi Jason" Kylie said as I stood by my locker, searching for my gym uniform. First day of second semester and I think I might've left it! Damnit.

"So.. Some friends and I are going to this cool new restaurant after school.. Wanna come?" Kylie asked and I smiled as I had found my uniform "Yes!" I smiled and Kylie's eyes brightened, "really? Okay I'll text you the address" Kylie said and kissed my cheek as I raised a brow, not remembering what she had said.

I wiped my cheek and Ethan walked towards me, "how did it go?" I asked "it was okay.. I think I'm ready to talk to him now" Ethan smiled, "oh really?" I raised a brow. "Yeah! I can do it" Ethan smiled confidently and I shoved him backwards as he fall into the arms of Kit Evans.

Ethan turned to Kit as his eyes widened and his breath shortened "H-Hi I-I mean s-sorry" he stuttered and I chuckled as Kit smiled, "it's okay" he said calmly.

Ethan smiled nervously, "bye now" he said and walked towards me as I smirked. "Shut up" Ethan sighed and i laughed as we walked towards class, passing by a group of students lined up. "ROTC kids" Ethan said as the students kept a straight face, "what are they doing?" I raised a brow.

"They do this thing every year called drill down, all the companies come together and compete, they also have things like the rifle team, color guard, drill team.. They're really strict" Ethan said and I glanced at a boy with dirty blonde hair, he wore a pair of big glasses and I rolled my eyes "loser" i said under my breath and he winced but kept a straight face as he walked by. Whoops, didn't mean for him to head that.

I grabbed my phone and raised a brow.

Kylie: The restaurant is right by Washington street, I'll wait for you there ;)

"Why is Kylie telling me to meet her at some restaurant?" I raised a brow and Ethan glanced at the message with a shrug.

Well isn't second semester coming off to a rough start?

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Yay! New story! Tell me your thoughts cuties♥️

💘Thanks for reading💘