TEN

I had woken up the next day as I rubbed my eyes, letting out a yawn. I glanced at the clock to see that it was twelve, my feet were so sore. Justin and I had danced a lot and the food was great too, but I didn't want to just sit there the whole time so I forced myself to get up and convince Justin to dance with me to almost every damn song.

I rolled around on the other side of bed and heard my phone go off, I grabbed it and yawned again "hello?" "YOU FAGGOT!" my eyes widened as I sat up "Kylie?" "You took Justin Bieber to some stupid ball?! A BOY? D-DID I TURN YOU GAY OR SOMETHING?" "What? No! You didn't!" I rolled my eyes but I was scared shitless.

"Everyone is going to think that I turned you gay! You ruined my life!" "Nobody is going to think that" I spat in annoyance, "I know" Kylie said "then why are you bitching?!" "because you have to kiss me tomorrow in front of the whole school so nobody thinks I turned you gay!" Kylie said as my eyes widened "what? No!" "YOU HAVE TO! Because if you don't then I'm going to make sure you get expelled from school" Kylie giggled and my eyes widened "you're sick!" "whatever! Meet me in the morning or afternoon else" Kylie chuckled before hanging up.

I let out an annoyed sigh, lord what have I done to make this shit happen? I lied back down and grabbed a photo from underneath my pillow, my arms wrapped around Justin's waist and I couldn't help but fold half the photo so that only his body was showing and of course his face. I was very tempted to jack off but I decided I can do that later as I slipped the photo back under my pillow and finally got out of bed.

--

I sat across from Ethan as I stared at the table, groaning in frustration "what's wrong?" Ethan asked "I have to kiss Kylie tomorrow" I said as his eyes widened "what?" "Kylie said if I don't kiss her then she's going to make sure I get expelled" I sighed "and you actually believe her? Don't do it! What about Justin?" "Justin used me" I mumbled.

"You're kidding!" "He told me at the ball" I said as Ethan's jaw dropped "but he seems like he really likes you!" "he lied" I sighed. "I wish I could defend you Jase but you were doing the same thing" Ethan said as I shot him a glare "you don't have to rub it in my face!" "I'm sorry! but I think Justin really likes you, I mean I don't think I've ever seen anyone blush as much as Justin! And he gets so shy around you, come on! He's got to like you.. Or he's just really good at acting" Ethan said as I bit my lower lip "I don't want to talk about this anymore" I said and Ethan nodded "well are you at lease okay?" he asked and I shrugged "I really don't know" I chuckled.

"Let me buy you a smoothie!" Ethan smiled and walked towards the cashier as I just watched him.

As soon as Ethan came back with the smoothies I sat up straight and cleared my throat "how did it go with you and Kit?" I asked as Ethan blushed "something embarrassing happened" he said and I smirked "please do tell" I said.

"After the ball Kit and I stopped by for ice cream and I dropped my ice cream on his uniform!" Ethan whined as I laughed "oh my god! How?!" "I don't know! Two idiots were arguing behind me and they ended up pushing one another and the asshole crashed against me and I fell forward with my ice cream crushing on his uniform! I'm pretty sure I messed up one of his medals!" Ethan blushed as I laughed loudly.

"It's not funny!" Ethan groaned "what did Kit say?" I asked as he blushed again "Kit was pissed but not at me, he pushed the guy that bumped into me against a wall and told him to fuck off and take their bickering somewhere else" Ethan sighed and I grinned "then what's the problem?" "I ruined his uniform!" "Ethan! Calm down, it's just a stain that he can get dry cleaned and I'm pretty sure he polishes his medals too" I said as I chuckled. "I know" Ethan sighed "but I feel bad" he said and I shrugged and ruffled his hair "don't" I grinned before taking a sip out of my smoothie.

--

The next day I had walked right pass Kylie as she glared at me, I made my way towards my locker and opened it as I yawned lazily. The smell of weed taking over as my eyes widened, everyone stared at my locker and ran towards it as I was pushed away, everyone grabbing the bags as they left money in my locker and a teacher stood next to me as she watched.

"I'm fucked" I said in fear as the teacher nodded, "indeed you are" she said.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Sorry for slow updates, school is tiring and I had a lot going on but thanks for reading 💟