Chapter 4 - Mini Golf

Start from the beginning

Court was on the left and I was on the right. We mini golfed for a bit but people started to get bored so we went next door to a pizza place.

"Guys what do you want?" I said while grabbing out 3, 20 dollar bills.

Ant pushed my hand down with the money in it. "Cayla you're not paying for all of our pizza."

I rolled my eyes and said "This is my thank-you gift for letting me stay at the cube my house with you guys and being friends with you!" I exclaimed.

"Seriously Cayla, I'll help." He said while giving me 30 bucks." He said.

"Thanks Ant." I said.

I walked over to the cashier and said, "Can I get 1 large pepperoni pizza, 1 large supreme pizza, and 1 large bacon breakfast pizza."

"Sure thing, The total will be $57.70." I handed him my money and got my change back. On one of the dollars there was a piece of paper and it said, "Call me: 123-456-7890"

I mean yeah he was kind of cute but I liked Ant. I was tempted to put his number in my phone but Ant walked up and ripped the paper into shreds. "You don't need to be worrying about him." He said.

"Thanks Ant." I said with a smile. I kind of wished he didn't do that because it doesn't look like he is making his move anytime soon.

We got our pizzas a half hour later and übered home. I grabbed a piece of breakfast pizza and 1 piece of pepperoni.

"Guys I have a great Idea!" Poke said. "We should stream, and we could do truth or dare!" he continued.

Mainly everyone said yes of sure but I didn't like truth or dare because most of the time people got mad at each other or something bad happens.

So we all sat down and Mitch got the stream started.

"Hey everyone" Will and Graser said.

"So for all the people who don't know, this is Cayla, Court, Brittany, and Paige." Grape said.

"Hiiiii" I said. The rest of them just did a simple hi as well.

"Ok so to get things started, we're gonna do truth or dare." Poke said.

"Soooooooo, Grape your going first." Joe said.

"Ok I pick..... Ant. Truth or Dare?" He said.

"Truth." Ant replied.

"If you could date anyone of these girls in the room, who would be?" He said.

"Umm, Probably Cayla." Ant said.

Everyone looked at me and I just looked away.

"I'm gonna go grab a drink of water, i'll be right back" I said.

I can't believe he said that! Does he really mean it or?? I'm so confused. I grabbed my water and beaded back into the living room.

"Ok so now it's my turn, Cayla truth or dare?" Ant said.

"I'm gonna do.... Dare." I said almost instantly regretting it.

"Kiss you crush on the lips for 5 seconds." He said and then winked. Are you joking me. He knows I like him what the hell!!

I got up and walked over to Ant. "Ok i'm going to do this so do not be alarmed." Then I crashed my lips onto his. I heard counting down in the background. 5...4...3...2...1...!!

I pulled my lips away and smiled. "I think i'm gonna go upstairs now." I said.

"No we're just getting started!!!" Will said as a lot of people agreed.

"Fine, I'll stay." I said. I sat next to Court. She looked like she was about to tear up. I leaned in and whispered, "I'm so sorry Court."

I really did mean it. She just looked at me and smiled. I returned the smile.

The rest of the game was pretty boring until Court got dared by Brittany to go jump in the pool with all her clothes on.

It got pretty cold, and everyone was shivering.

"1...2...3...!!" Court said as she jumped into the pool. I felt so bad for her! She jumped out so fast. I would too.

I seen Ant give her his sweatshirt. That kind of hurt me a bit, but that's ok because I know how she felt when I kissed him.

Then she stared at me while grabbing Ant, and whispered in his ear. Then she kissed him. I couldn't believe it! Everyone started to look at me. I just walked into the house. I ran into my room and laid in my bed.

Of course I was crying. I heard the door open. I'm assuming it's Ant. "Hey Cayla are you alright?" It was Grape! "Omg grape!" I got up from laying down and hugged him. "You have no idea how I feel right now."

"I mean I kind of do, You're jealous. I got jealous when you kissed Ant."

"Wait, the girl you like is me?" I asked.