Chapter 2 - Naptime

(Cayla up above... her name on twitter is abracaydabra)

Caylas POV
Once everyone was at the cube house, we all sat down for a "gathering" so everyone could meet each other.

I was wearing a red/maroon tie dye shirt with a pair of stone washed shorts. Shoes were black high top converse.

Not everyone know me, but quite a few of them did. I caught up with Will, Poke, Joe, Bee, Megan, and Liam.

I tried to talk to Ant but everyone was talking to him and I didn't want to interrupt. So I just walked up stairs into my room.

My room was on the second floor and was the first room you saw. I opened the door to see that it had 2 beds.  I ran downstairs and asked Graser if there was a mix-up.

"Nope Cayla, your sharing a room with Ant." he said. "Ohhh... Ok." I said as I ran upstairs. I changed into my unicorn onesie really super quick before anyone came in. Then I walked down stairs to find everyone watching a movie.

"Thanks for inviting me guys!" I said really quiet as I sat down on the floor. There was one spot left but I saved it for Courtney because I knew she kind of liked him. Also Court was my best friend.

"Where's Court at?" I said. "In the bathroom, she is sitting by Michael (iifnatik), so you do not have to sit on the floor you can sit by me." Ant said. I walked across the room and sat in between Ant and Grape. I pulled my knees up and laid my chin on them. My long brownish hair that is faded from being dyed silver fell in my face. I moved it and tucked it behind my ears.

I felt Ant get up and walk across into the kitchen. When he got back I asked him where he went. "Put in a few pizzas for everyone." He said.

My eyes started to close and the next thing I knew was that I was dreaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Ant" I said after waking up from my nap. The movie was still playing.  "Hey cayla, has was your nap?" He said. I responded with a shrug. I mean it was alright but i kept waking up because everyone was being loud. "I'm gonna head upstairs, Have fun guys!" I said while walking up the stairs. "Cayla wait!" I turn around to see Ant rushing up the stairs. He ask me if I know where his room is. "Yeah follow me" I say. We walk up the stairs into the medium-sized room. "Here you are" I said.

"Why are there 2 beds?" he said. "Yeah well Graser forgot to mention that You and I share a room...." I said.

"But it's not a problem.... right?" I continued.
"No not at all" Ant said.

"Lights out" He said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~