Chapter 1 - flying high

Caylas POV

"Ant, when are you leaving for your flight?" I say through team speak while packing for our flight to San Antonio.

"Soon, probably like 30 minutes." I was so excited, I get to see Ant in less then 24 hours, and of course the rest of the cube.

"Ant I have to go, my flights going to leave soon too." I say. He looked up (LETS PRETEND TEAMSPEAK HAS FACECAM OK?) and said, "Ok Cayla, I'll see you soon." "Bye Ant" I say as I close out of teamspeak.

I grabbed my luggage and left the house. My mom drove me to the airport. I said my goodbyes and started walking to my terminal.

"Flight 142 is now leaving for San Antonio."  I think in my head, "only a 2 hour flight."

2hrs later •

Ant said that the cube group and him will be waiting at the airport for me. I walk out and text him. "I just got off of flight, where are you guys at?" Almost immediately I get a text saying "at Starbucks, meet us there?" I responded with "k" and started walking to Starbucks.

I walk up to the cashier and ordered a cotton candy frappè. I told them my name was cayla with a "c" and I went to sit at a booth.

My name was called, but it wasn't from the worker at Starbucks. It was Ant. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. It felt like we were hugging for eternity but I didn't mind it.

I kept hearing pictures being taken but I didn't care. I really like Ant and I just wanted to be in his arms.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe you guys are actually here!" I said.

We both let go of each other and I started hugging everyone else. It was so good to see them again. I missed them all so much.

I heard my name being called again, but this time from the Starbucks worker. "Finally" I say. I walked up to them and grabbed my cotton candy frappè.