Chapter 4 - Mini Golf

The rest of the ride home was silent. No one talked. Like no one.

We finally pulled up and I got out very quickly so I can just go lay down. I didn't feel the best and I know courtney is mad at me.

I plopped down on the bed and lifted my head up because I heard the door open. "Hey Cayla, We need to talk." Of course it was Ant! I sat up on my bed and said "Ok let's talk."

"Ok so about what you said in the car...." He said but I interrupted "Oh yeah I thought that this was about that...."

"Look, to be honest with you I like you too but I think we should wait a bit." He said. A weight was lifted of off my shoulders. "I know. I'm so happy you said that so I can work things out with Courtney."

"Oh yeah and about her, I know she likes me. But I got someone else in mind. And off he goes to downstairs.

I put on a TØP t-shirt and some comfy white lace shirts and went into my bed and watched Netflix on my computer. I was so close to falling asleep but Grape walked in.

"CAYLA" He said.

"GRAPE" I returned.

"I NEED YOUR HELP BUT I THINK WE SHOULD STOP YELLING!" He yelled.

"Ok what's up." I said.

"Ok so there's this girl that I really like but she likes another guy and she willingly said it out loud today, so what should I do." He said.

"Well I think you should just sit down and talk to her and tell her how you feel...." I said.

"Ok I will do that soon." And then he left the room. I followed because I wanted to know if people wanted to go to Mini Golf.

"Hey guys do you wanna go mini golfing?" I said. Mostly everybody said yes besides Court.

"Court can we pleaseeeeeeeeee go Mini golfing!?!" I said.

"Whatever." She said.

(At mini-golf place)

Court and I still weren't talking so much but I missed talking to my bestie so I went up to her.

"Hey Court, I'm really sorry that I said that and I should've said it in private." I said waiting for a response.

"It's fine Cayla!! Now do you wanna get a picture with Harambe??" She said.

"OF COURSE!!" I said a little bit too loud but you couldn't really hear over the music.

So Grape took a picture of us next to Harambe. "You guys look great." He said. We both replied with a thanks.

I took my phone and looked at the picture. "Omg I have to post this on twitter." I said.

@abracaydabda:
R.I.P. Harambe😭

 Harambe😭