"You can try to hurt us, but you won't succeed."

"I already have." He smirked darkly.

"What do you mean?" Raph growled.

"Didn't little mousy tell you?" He asked amused.

"About what?" Raph growled back. Opal froze, she knew exactly what Won was talking about.

"She hasn't told you!" He laughed wickedly, "About her past!" He laughed out.

"Opal, what is he talking about?" I muttered to her.

"It's nothing." She whispered quickly.

"It definantly is somethin'." Won snickered, "Lil' mousy here is the reason why she's a rodent,"

"He's lying!" Opal cried out.

"And why her sister is dead." He continued on smirking.

"Why should I believe you creep?" Raph growled

"Why, she's the one who told me." He smiled and looked at her, "Isn't that right Opal?" Before Won knew it, Raph tossed a star at his head. Won catch the flying star with his index and middle finger, "You see Raph, you can't defeat me." Raph lundged at Won with sais ready to cut skin. Won dodged his attack and uppercutted Raph. Raph stumbled back, Won kicked him dead in the face making his fly back to Opal. Raph painfully stood up and got into a weak fighting stance. Won pulled out a knife.

"One of you, won't live to see tomarrow." He smirked before launching the knife at them.

"No!" Opal screamed and pushed Raph out of the line of fire. The knife thudded against her, imbedding itself deep into her ribcage and through to her back. She fell to the ground breathing quickly for air.

"Opal!" Raph cried out and went to her side.

"Nice seeing you all." Won smirked before disappearing into the shadows.

Raph glanced down at the knife deep into his lover's skin.

"Call the others." Opal croacked and put her shakey hands on the knife's handle. She slowly pulled the blood stained knife out of her, and it clattered to the ground only to let more blood gush out. Raph scrammbled for his t-phone and dailed for Donnie and yelled at him to come. "Raph," She croacked out and he stared down at her helplessly. "I'll be fine." She smiled softly even though her eyelids were half way closed. She closed her eyes just as the others arrived.

I can't see me loving nobody but you for all my life
(Raph's POV)
We brought Opal back to the lair, a trail of blood followed us. I waited outside of the lab, the operationals orders. Donnie, Lucifer and C worked on her while I waited. I can't believe I let this happen. She has to be alive. She has to be. I need to get my mind off of her, I sat on the floor outside of the lab. I couldn't leave her, not now or ever. Everyone was worried about me, I could tell by the quiet whispers and sad glances to me.

"She'll be ok Raph." Mikey said and sat down next to me, "She's tough, you know that." He said trying to reassure me. "You should go to bed." He said and stared at me with worry. I shook my head and looked away, my voice didn't want to work. He placed his hand on my shoulder and I could tell his pleading eyes were on me.

"Ok." My voice was quiet and hoarse. I let down Opal and Mikey, I couldn't be his strong older brother.

"I'm going to watch TV first." I said trying to tough out, I stood up and started to walk to the couch.

"You got a new crack in your shell." Mikey pointed out and stood up as well.

"I do?" I said and looked at my plastron, "Which one?" I studied the multiple cracks in my pastron.

"Your so reckless," He laughed and plopped down on the couch with me following. My sore muscles relaxed against the soft cusion and less than a minute I was asleep.

******

My eyes opened well-rested, well, if you count sore well-rested. I sat up and bowed my head to the floor tiredly. A waterbottle rested near my feet untouched. Mikey. I cracked a small smile and picked up the bottle, taking a long swig from it. I stood up and walked to the kitchen while finnishing the waterbottle. Donnie brushed past me and straight towards the coffee maker. He got a mug out and filled it with the bitter smelling coffee. I walked over to the island table where Leo leaned against.

"Well?" Leo asked Donnie. Leo and Donnie saw Opal as a little sister, Mikey saw her as a friend and I saw her....more than a friend. My brothers all knew that.

"You don't want to know..." Donnie sighed sleepily, black bags hung from his eyes. But that didn't make me any less angry. He knew I loved Opal and he wants to keep it from me!?

I slammed the empty water bottle on the table, "We have the right to know." I growled. My blood boiled, I needed to know if she was ok. He shrunk from my stare, good.

He looked away and back at me hesitantly, he licked his dry lips nervously, "....Coma." He muttered and looked at the ground. I quickly rushed to the lab and threw open the door. C was the only one in there, he looked up from the moniter and to me.

"Red, you can't be in here." He said strictly. I ignored him and grabbed a chair pulling it to Opal's side. She looked like she was asleep on the cold, metal table. "Red, you need to get out now." I just ignored him . He walked up behind me staring down at me, "You're not helping her by sitting there. You need to move out of the way." He said, I still ignored him, it's not like he's going to do anything. "Suit yourself." He huffed and grabbed the back of my chair and pulled -more like threw- me away from Opal's resting body. He stood in the spot where I was once sitting. I shrugged not wanting to lose my cool, I pulled my chair and myself to the other side of Opal. "Raph you need to leave." C huffed.

"No." I said shortly staring at Opal's resting face. I hope she's ok.

"I need to rebandage her wound." He said and pulled out some wrappings and medical stuff.

"Then do it!" I almost yelled, but my voice came just below that.

"Raph, I have to take off her shirt for that. I don't think Opal will be kindly enough to forgive you for seeing her almost naked." C said in a matter-of-factly way.

"I'm tired of this crap! I've gone through this before! I don't need to be here but I choose to be here." I ranted and he stared at me unamused.

"Just turn around." He said boredly and started to unravel the wraps in his hand.

I gritted my teeth but obeyed, "This is Leo all over again." I grummbled and crossed my arms. I could hear the bloody bandages being peeled off, my thoughts of how much pain Opal was in was clouding my mind.

"Finnished." He huffed and threw away the bloody bandages. I turned back around to sit in front of Opal. The metal chair was cold, most likely how cold the table was. Since I was cold blooded everything felt cold, and was attracted to heat. That's Opal, my ever lasting heat. Something I needed to survive, my love I couldn't live without. She was different, there was no doubt about that, she made me feel different. Prideful, happy, and she could make me burst in laughter no matter what. When I first saved her, I couldn't think striaght. And with her, its a good thing.

I hope I received tears for this one! Long chapter compared to my other ones, and longer ones to come! But, if you want to jump ahead of this lovely story check out hb_leo 's TMNT-Life!