Chapter 4.5

(Raph's POV)

I yelled as Mikey threw yet another cockroach at me. "Come on Raph, it's just a etie bitie bug." Mikey teased.

"Shut up Mikey!" I yelled at him.

"Raph, we live in the sewers, you got to get over the whole cockroach thing." Karai said while sitting on the couch. Oh, I haven't told you about Karai. Long story Short, Leo fell off a building, is fine, and we unmutated Karai from her mutation, she now lives with us and loverboy Leo. Oh, other thing, we saved earth, but Fugetiod is still gone, Donnie won't get over it. And now, everything is back to normal....well sort of. Mikey flicked another cockroach at me. I screamed and tried to get it off of me while Mikey laughed. I finally got the bug off of me and shivered then glared at Mikey. It's been like this for about a hour and I'm done with it.

"I'm going out!" I yelled and grabbed my sais before storming out.

****

I jumped rooftop to rooftop enjoying the fresh air. I stopped above one of the newer apartment buildings and heard cackles down below. I looked over the edge of the building and down the alleyway, there were five buffy dragons hovering over a small curled up figure.

"Anymore fight in ya Mousy?" One of them teased, the small figure fell limp and they cackled at it. Anger gripped my heart and I jumped down from the rooftop. I landed infront of the small figure, which now I could see was a small girl, that just made me angrier seeing how they would pick on beautifu- I mean small girls like herself, yeah.

"Leave her alone!" I yelled. The Dragons looked at me in shock.

"Turtle!" They cried out and ran, the feeling of letting them escape seemed wrong. I tackled all of them and started to punch them, fight them, hurt them. After they were either knocked out, or managed to escape I went over to the girl. I picked her light body up and stared at her beautiful- I mean, what she looked like. What was getting into me today? She had silk-like raven hair, pale skin, and a small mouth that hung lightly open. I held her close to me and hopped to the rooftop, somehow even with all of her wounds she still looked goregous- I mean pretty- I mean beautiful- I mean...I'll just stop thinking about her now. I ran the rooftops to quickly get her to the lair, Donnie would have to fix her up.

Hope you liked the chapter!! Go check hb_leo 's TMNT Life!!