"I will never be like you Won." I smiled and stomped my foot on the ground. My ice picked him up and froze him to the side of a building. The whole docks froze over by my power and a few buildings behind it.

(Meanwhile in the sewers)

"Opal has been gone for hours." Raph nervously paced in the lair.

"You're right." Mikey sighed, he wouldn't disagree that he missed his friend. Now that he couldn't play video games, he really missed his friend.

"Why don't you go look for her?" Leo suggested.

"Alright!" Mikey fist-bumped the air before he and Raph went to go find Opal.

******

After seeing the abnormal ice, they followed it hoping to find Opal. A great idea popped into Raph's mind as he started to ice skate on the ice, Mikey laughing before joining in. They skidded to a stop seeing a guy completely frozen in ice.

"Whoa," Mikey stared wide eyed at the iced man, "Who did this?" He gapped and looked more at the guy, "And whose he?"

"I don't know." Raph shrugged then noticed a limp body on the ground. He walked -more of skated- over to it, he lifted Jaspers cold and pale hand and checked for a pulse. "It's Jasper. No pulse." He said before dropping her hand.

"Who did this?" He sighed and refused to look at the body.

"Probably Mr. Ice over there." Raph said and stood up.

"If Jaspers here.....Where's Opal?"

"Call the others. A new mutant is around here somewhere and we need to find it along with Opal." Raph said taking control. Mikey dialed the others while Raph went off the search.

"R-Raph." Opal's voice said quietly from the shadows.

"Opal!" He said and raced down the alleyway towards her.

"Raph! The ice dude is gone!" Mikey shouted from a far ways behind him.

Raph looked back to Mikey then to where Opal was, he clentched his jaw and went towards the girl he fell for.

"Raph." Her voice sounded scared, "Come here, slowly." She whispered afraid. He walked to her slowly then took her hand, "Opal whats-"

A thud sounded behind him and he turned around. Won was standing there with a gun in his hand and murder in his eyes. Raph pulled out his sais and was prepared to attack.

"Please Raph," Won scoffed, "You couldn't defeat me." He said smugly, "I'm Won by the way. You might want to remember that as Opal's murderer and Jasper's murderer." He smirked wickedly.

"I won't let you kill Opal." Raph growled and tightened his grip on his sais.

"If you don't move, I'll kill you too." He smiled.

"I'm all for it."

"Raph," Opal tugged on his hand, "Don't say things like that."

"Don't say things like that." Won mocked in a high pitched voice.

"I run this town Won. You're pretty dumb if you thing you can waltz right in here without getting pumbled."

"You run this place?" Won broke out laughing, he wiped away a fake tear, "And I thought I was funny! But that? That was hilarious!" He cackled then stopped with a sigh. "Well," He smiled, "Here we are." He lifted his arms up and motioned to the alleyway, "The last breathing grounds of Opal and Raph. But the question is....Who to kill first?"

"How 'bout you." Raph growled and Opal mentally facepalmed.

"You're a funny guy," Won let out a short laugh, "Almost wish I didn't have to kill ya."