Chapter 4

I woke up groggily and definitely not happily. I rolled over away from the wall and noticed Peter had left so I had the room to myself. I rolled back over and snuggled into the blankets.

I was starting to fall back asleep when I felt a slight increase in pressure on the bed. Arms wrapped around my waist and soft kisses were placed across my neck.

Alarmed, I turned around to see Peter smirking at me with lust clouding his eyes.

"What the hell Peter?!" I yelled at him in shock.

He ignored me and instead flipped me over and straddled me.

"Peter wha-what are you doing?" I managed to sputter out.

He ignored me and instead began to kiss my neck again but this time instead of being soft kisses his teeth nipped at the skin on my neck and an undeniably sexy growl came out of his lips against my skin.

I suddenly forgot how afraid I was of him and how evil he seemed to be. I was too focused on holding back from giving him the accomplishment of hearing me moan. I didn't want him to think he had any power over me no matter how good this felt.

"Pe-peter you ne-need to-" I was going to say stop before I was cut off when his lips found their way to my mouth.

I was too in shock to respond and I could tell he was getting impatient. He then put his hands on my shirt and started to lift it up. A jolt of electricity seemed to jump onto my skin when his hand came into contact with my bare waist which caused me to gasp.

He took that as an opportunity to thrust his tongue into my mouth. I started to kiss him back just as  hungrily as he did me. He massaged my tongue with his and sucked on it. It took everything in me not to moan.

His hands reached my bra hook and that's when I realized what I was doing.

"Get the Fuck off me you purple elephant!" I yelled as I shoved Peter off of me and.. off the bed.

He landed with a "oomph" on the ground and I smiled to myself pleased that I managed to get him off of me.

"Did you just call me a purple elephant?" He asked looking at me with one eyebrow raised as he got off the floor.

"Damn right I did you-you oompaloompa!" I retorted. As you can clearly see my brain is currently fried from realizing everything I was just doing.

 "Come on we were just getting to the good part Caitlin." Peter said smirking at me while slowly walking towards me.

"No that was a one time thing. You caught me off guard." I said not sure if I wanted it to be a one time thing or not.

 "Just admit it. You loved every second of it." Peter said with a sinister voice.

"No.I.didnt." I lie through my teeth

He just smirks even bigger at me and his next few words send chills through my body.

"Face it Caitlin. You belong to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter but I was wondering:

1.Do you want Caitlin to have the heart of the truest believer?

2. Henry or no henry?

3. The rest of the cast or no?