Chapter 1

"Love you mom!" I yelled down the stairs while going to my room. "Love you too sweetie!" came her reply.

         Before you say it no my life isn't perfect. My mom and I are close but I'm almost postitive that it's just because my dad died when my older sister was 14 and I was 12. My sister moved out at 18 so now it was just me and my mom. I didn't mind much though because we were never very close.

          When I reached my room I layed down on my bed and blasted my music through my headphones. It was late so I was trying to get some sleep. I was too tired to even change out of my skinny jeans and tank top.

          finally on the brink of sleep there was what sounded like a creak outside my door. Groggily getting out of bed I opened the door and  looked out but saw nothing but the dark, empty hallway. I shut the door and turn back into my room. immediately I notice that the window was now open and letting in a cold breeze that blew the curtains. I quickly ran over and shut it. I start to turn around when suddenly a hand is slammed over my mouth, an muscly arm is hooked around my waist, and body obviously belonging to a boy is pressed to my back side.

"Shh," The boy whispered, "Say a word and I'll kill you and your mother."

Ignoring him like me usual sarcastic, unfiltered self, I yell "Get your hands off me before I rip off your balls and hand them to you!"

His grip tightened even more as he said "You know that's adorable... id like to see you try." I could practically hear the evil smirk in his voice.

I was about to give him my witty reply when a weird smelling cloth is placed over my mouth and nose. I try not to breathe in but ofcourse like every other girl in a horror movie, I do.

I'm set to the ground and as my eyes reluctantly shut I faintly remember the smirking face of a 17 year old boy come into my view.

As my eyelids finally close I manage to say my life motto before I completely go black.

"Fuck you"