Chapter 3

Recap: "I'm Peter, Peter Pan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh you've got to be kidding me!" I yelled.

"Babe I don't joke around...much" Peter replied

I cringed when he called me babe

I stood up fast and surely and pushed this "Peter" into a tree. I held my arm to his throat and in the darkest voice I could muster said "Never, Ever, call me babe again"

That stupid sexy smirk of his stretched across his boyish face once again.

Suddenly I was flipped over so now my back was against the tree and peters arm had made itself way around my waist and rested on the small of my back.

His lips made their way right next to my ear in a position where our cheeks were touching. I'm quite disappointed in myself to say that I like him being this close. Hi soft lips brushed my ear as he spoke

"You see, I own this island. And I have a lot of power here. And if I want to call you babe. There's nothing you can do to stop me...Babe." Peter finished.

He leaned back with his face a mask of pride and satisfaction.

While he was distracted I quickly kneed him in his 'no no' area and watched as he crumpled to the ground.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear just like he had to me. "Well Peter, It appears I can do something to stop you. "

Before he healed I quickly Ran away as fast I said I could. I darted through the trees once again before suddenly Peter appeared right in front of me.

I skidded to a stop as he raised his eyebrow and said "Aw that's cute you thought you actually had a chance of escaping,"

I turned around and prepared to run again when his arm snaked around my waist and I was lifted in the air.

"What the fuck?!?!" I screamed.

We rose above the trees and flew over what seemed to be an island.

'When in hell did I get on an island?' I yelled in my head. I wracked my brain for an answer but came up with nothing.

Peter's voice took me back to reality and I realized just how close we were. My back side was firmly pressed to his front which was very pleasurable.

"Welcome to Neverland, Caitlin" Peter said

"How do you know my name?!?" I yelled above the wind.

"Babe I know everything" Peter smirked

 We began to plummet down back towards the small clearing I came from.

As soon as we landed on the ground I tried to fight my way out of his grip. What I didn't know before though was exactly how strong he was.

"Let go of me!' I yelled frustrated at seeming weak. His grip only tightened and even though it seems impossible I was pulled even closer to his chest.

Peter ignored me and instead called out "Boys!"

Out of no where what seemed like 20 boys came. They snuck out of the shadows, came out of tents, trees, anywhere you didn't think they could be, they were.

They all took a great interest in me and began to look me up and down, I only scowled in reply.

"Now boys this here is Caitlin. She's going to be...staying, with us for a while." He told them all with a smirk and a seemingly hidden message.

All the boys faces seem to match Peters evil smirk. I rolled my eyes and looked up just now realizing how late it was. The sky was dark with only two stars in the sky.

I yawned but quickly tried to stifle it. I heard Peter chuckle behind me and knew I had been caught.

"Boys it looks like little one is tired. You are dismissed boys, oh and do not disturb us tonight" he said. I could just hear the obnoxious smirk in his voice. Man that boy loves to smirk.

I was roughly pulled by my waist to the giant tent which I originally came out of.

I was shoved onto the king sized bed and told "Get comfortable you're staying in here with me for the night." Peter said

"There is no way in hell I'm sharing a bed with you!" I said with a nasty tone.

"Babe you'll share a bed with me if I say you'll share a bed with me. And maybe I'll play nice... but maybe not" he said as he winked at me.

"ew gross" I replied

"You want me to prove just how much you'll like it?" He said with total seriousness.

I scooted as far away as I could from him, but with each scoot he stepped closer until my back was against the wall and he had crawled onto the bed and was practically on top of me.

"Then you better be good little one" he said but did not move from his position on top of me.

I shrunk down as far as I could before he finally got off of me and stepped off the bed.

He took off his shirt and then slid under the covers.

I slid under them too still shaken up but scooted as far away as I could but his arm grabbed my waist and pulled me next to his chest I was too tired to fight back so I didn't. Instead I closed my eyes and fell asleep within seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Please vote and comment. Should there be lots of flirting or should I keep it to a minimum?

Anyways thanks for reading:) and sorry for typos