Chapter 3 The Letter

This chapter is just the letter 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Saria,

If you are reading this letter, it is either your eighteenth birthday, or you are in imminent danger. Yim is someone you can trust. His mother was part of our Pack, the Silvereye Pack. His father was from the BloodWere Pack. There is one other Silvereye among the BloodWere, Japf. By the time you read this, the rest of the Silvereyes, including us, will probably be dead. You are to stay with the BloodWere Pack. They have promised to protect you at all costs, as you are a very special, and valued, werewolf. As a Silvereye, you've inherited some special abilities, the first being accelerated healing, which should start appearing around your eighteenth birthday, as Silvereye abilities generally emerge at about this age. This healing ability grants you an immunity to silver and makes you a dangerous opponent. It is this that led the werewolf hunters to slay every last Silvereye. As the last pure Silvereye werewolf, you will be hunted relentlessly, but as an Alpha, you are stronger than even the average Silvereye. Yim, as you've probably noticed, is much faster than an average werewolf. He doesn't, however, possess accelerated healing. Neither, for that matter, does Japf. You may also acquire more abilities, but as each Silvereye is unique, we cannot predict what you will be capable of. As an Alpha, you will also be  able to use Silvereye Alpha weapons. These are in the metal case we instructed Yim to give you along with this letter. To use them, hold them and close your eyes. You must, however, be careful, as they use your energy to function, and may drain you. Stay alive. If you die, the hunters will have won, and our bloodline will be lost forever. Stay safe.

From, your mother and father