Chapter Five: So It Continues...

I just thought I HAD to make another chapter! c: When I first created it, I didn't think a lot of people would find or even look at it. Thank you for reading! :) Everything that goes on in this story just adds to the strangeness of it. Enjoy-

-------

Frieza walked into the spaceship's main room, the control center, after resting for a while. 

Captain Ginyu was watching the speed and status of the ship's engines: Stuck with the hardest task.....but that's what proves me useful... 

     The rest of the Ginyu Force occupied themselves with gadgets they found on New Namek and other planets.

Frieza: "Ginyu, where is Jeice?"

Ginyu looked up from his heavy focus to face his master, and said: "He should be resting now. He has been gone for a very long time. The poor guy deserves some good rest. Especially after what he experienced." There was a slight hint of laughter in the Captain's tone that wasn't particularly kind. 

Frieza, facing the main glass window: "I agree. We will let Jeice rest."

     The ship was flying at a smooth rate of speed while Jeice slept. But, there was this feeling that kept bothering him as he rested. He felt as if something was coming. Something or someone. It might have been his scouter picking up some sort of energy wave (Ah, the old days), but he couldn't tell. (And yes, he slept with it) Another reason Jeice had a hard time sleeping was the fact that the rest of his friends would make fun of his marshmallow hair for a long time.

         A few hours had gone by, and the sun was nearing it's peak in the day. Frieza was searching for more servants to use against Goku and his friends, and Captain Ginyu was finally not speaking about Jeice. It was quiet in the purple and white fortress.
Suddenly, a high-speed blur crashed into the ship, landing on the outside of it painfully. Frieza looked out the big window, and saw a small human-like figure with shoulder-length hair. Who was it?