Chapter Two: Frieza Hears The News

Jeice, in a wasteland behind a big city: It sure is dirty around here...but nothing at all like Namek. I wonder when this...thing..will get off my head! 

*pulls on the huge marshmallow* Aghh! ...Nope. Not budging. How can I live with this for the rest of my life?!

I know! Maybe the readers will find a way to help me get rid of this thing!

--------

Ginyu walked into the main room of the ship, where Frieza was located. He hadn't heard of what had taken place in the other room.

He said to him: "Lord Frieza."

"What is it, Ginyu?"

Ginyu, hesitant to answer: "Well, we kind of....."

Frieza: "Well..?"

Ginyu: "We banished Jeice from The Ginyu Force, sir."

Frieza: "You did what?"

Ginyu: "He wasn't necessary, was he?"

Frieza: "I considered him to be better than those buffoons! I assumed something had happened to him. It's been a long time since he's returned. What have you done?!" 

He looked over at Guldo and Recoome, who were a bit shocked.

Ginyu was scared. "I apologize, sir."

Frieza: "And what was your reason for doing so?"

Ginyu: "Well...." He looked to the side, at a loss for words. He also didn't know if Frieza needed to know of what had happened.

Frieza: "WEEEELLLLL..?"

Ginyu: "He is...stickyheaded now, sir."

Frieza, staring at the Captain: "Thickheaded is more like it, Ginyu. What in the world are you talking about? You're acting absurd and out of order."

Captain Ginyu: "He.....let me put this in a way that sounds logical...never mind-forget logical-this is outrageous....he grew a marshmallow farm on his head, sir."

Frieza, growing interest: "Well, I have seen some strange things in my time but never this. I want to see it for myself. Take me to him!"

Ginyu: "Sir-"

Frieza, while laughing a bit: "Just do it. I know it sounds ridiculous but I WANT TO SEE!!!!"