Chapter 9: That is just weird

Start from the beginning

"Can someone explain to me what's going on here." you asked curious.

Namjoon looked over at you and smiled.

"We talked about this before Y/N, this is nothing new for us." he said.

"I also said it to you too." he added in.

"You said what I don't remember." thoughts racing through your mind.

"I told you when I walked into the room and you were half naked." he said.

Your face went beetroot red at that comment. Everyone looked in your direction. You had no idea on what to do. You stood there like a deer in front of headlights. You could see Taehyung getting a bit nervous and angry. You didn't want to start anything. You looked at Namjoon and tried to communicate with him through your eyes but he continued on with the story.

"I told you that even though you been with Taehyung and Jungkook. The other members will fall for you and you will be put in that sort of situation." he finished off.

Taehyung face went red, he was fuming at knowing about the incident between Jungkook and yourself.

"What did Jungkook and you get up to." he snapped.

You looked at him scared of what will happen next.

"That is between Y/N and me." you heard Jungkook reply back.

Taehyung did not agree with the answer. He jumped across the room to get at Jungkook. But Taehyung was no match for him. Jungkook just threw Taehyung off himself making it look effortless. You were scared that it would get out of hand so you tried to interfere but that didn't help at all. Instead you just got hurt. Taehyung was throwing his arms around only to notice that you got hit by him. His face dropped at the sight of you on the floor covering your face.

You were so embarrassed to be in front of these boys you ran upstairs to get away from it all. You sat up against the door so that no one could come in. You had tears rolling down your face. You couldn't believe that a fight has broken out again because of you. You sat there silently when you heard Suga voice.

"Y/N, can I come in please." he asked softly.

You couldn't handle Suga sweetness so you let him in. He sat next to you and tried to comfort you.

"Y/N, its okay. These boys fight all the time. Its normal you shouldn't be crying over it." he said trying to remain kind and sweet to me.

"Its not them I'm crying about. Well it is but also the hit across the face hurt too." you let out.

Suga got closer to you and put his arm around you. You leaned into him for some comfort.

"I don't care if you been with Taehyung and Jungkook. I still like you and want to be with you. But I know that's going to be hard because I'm pretty sure most of the members want to date you." he said sadly.

You looked up at him. You could see the hurt in his eyes. You couldn't help yourself but to kiss him. Your thoughts in your head was going crazy. But his tender touch on you made all the crazy thoughts go away in an instance. After kissing him you leaned back in for the cuddle when a knock came from the other side of the door.

"Y/N, its me can I please come in to see you." you heard.

Suga smiled at you and placed a kiss on your forehead before opening the door. Taehyung was standing there like a child being told off. Taehyung head dropped as soon as Suga left the room. When Suga disappeared Taehyung looked at you softly. You could see he was also hurt from hitting you. He rushed to your side and wrapped his arms around you.