Fuckboy ~ G pt. 3

A/N:
Two important things please read:
- one: lol sorry for such a long chapter I just didn't want to cut this up into three pieces.
- two: I'm not exactly sure if I'm going to write any more, or if I'm just going to write a lot less often, but it's just gotten really hard trying to balance writing so many books, doing well in school, playing competitive sports, have a social life and get sleep lately😅😬. I hope you guys understand but I'm going to try really hard to keep providing content when I can because you guys are really important to me but I want quality (and sleep) over quantity. Thanks so much love you guys and thanks so much for so many reads!!❤️❤️

*later that evening*

I flopped down on my bed to go to sleep, still trying to comprehend what just went down at the twins house.

I stare at the ceiling and realize something, something I'd feared so much for all of eternity.

I'd caught feelings for a fuckboy.

------
*a week later*
Alecia's POV:
At lunch I'm sliding my tray through the line when someone taps me in the shoulder.

Today was going really good until then.

"Hey your Alecia right?" It's some random guy who looks like he's probably on varsity football or something.

"Mhm," I say, taking an apple and putting it on my tray.

"Oh..." He nods slowly and I give him a look of confusion.

"Anyway... Are you free this weekend, I've heard a lot about you and I-" I cut him off.

"I'm sorry if this sounds rude but who are you?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Oh my names Charles, I'm on the varsity football team."

What did I say.

"And who told you about me?" I ask, I swear if one my friends is up to this...

"Oh everyone knows about you," he chuckles and I give him a look.

"Okay..." I say before walking away with my tray.

I find my friends and slide into a seat next to my best friend.

We begin talking and laughing as usual until I hear a whistle from a table two tables away. A loud whistle.

"Aye yo Alecia, why don't you come over here mami," I hear a male voice shout out and I roll my eyes.

I turn to whoever it was and flip them off.

I turn back to my friends and whisper.

"Yo what the fuck is up with everyone today?" I ask and they all look at eachother.

"Don't act like you don't know," they say and I look at each of them, confused.

"What?" I ask.

"Dude you're literally the talk of the school," my guy friend Alex says and I look at him confused.

"Wait what the hell why?" I ask and my friends exchange looks again.

"Um Grayson's been telling everyone you guys are 'more than friends with benefits' and other shit.. Like that you guys are fuck buddies," one of my friends says.