// Movie Night | EGD //

Y/N POV:

It was a Saturday night and Ethan, one of my closest friends and I planned a movie night with us and his twin brother Grayson.

At home I got ready by putting on some casual clothes (outfit above) and grabbing my black leather back pack and filling it with all my favorite movie snacks and candies that also happened to be Ethan's favorites.

I also grabbed my phone, keys and other shit I may need just in case.

-----

I hopped in my car and started it, immediately blasting my favorite songs at the moment.

(Zaddy by Ty Dolla $ign)

-----

The twins house isn't far away at all and I got there like in five minutes.

I ring the doorbell and hear quick footsteps to the door which was swung open by the one and only Ethan Dolan, one of my best friends in the entire world.

His face lights up at the sight of me and I smile back.

"Hey Y/N, what's up?" He asks with a huge smile.

"Nothin much e-tee-wee-tee," I laugh, playfully punching him on the shoulder as I walk in. He sighs at the remembrance of his childhood nickname but chuckles.

I walk into the living room and see huge throw blanket thrown over the couch and ground and pillows everywhere, it looked so cozy.

There was a huge bowl of popcorn on the ground next to the remote too.

"Woah Ethan, you put some effort into movie night," I giggle and I hear him walk in behind me.

"Haha yeah," he replies and I turn to face him. He was closer than I expected. I feel my breath caught in my throat for a split second as he looks down at me, eyes looking mysterious... Not like himself but somehow endearing.

"Where's Grayson?" I ask casually, I was told it would be both of them.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, it's just going to be us tonight... I hope that's okay with you. Gray's at a friends party."  He answers and I shrug.

"Oh okay, fine by me." I walk over to the couch and flop down, patting the seat next to me.

He smirks and plops down next to me, his arm rested behind my head on the couch pillows.

"So what movie should we watch?" I ask, picking up the remote and flipping over to Netflix.

"Whatever you want to watch," I hear him respond huskily, he's so close I can feel his breath on the side of my face.

Wait that means he's looking at me.

I shift my gaze to him to see if he really was, I just had a strong feeling he was staring.

We make eye contact, our noses inches apart.

My hand with the remote in it still pointed at the tv, I click on Jeepers Creepers.

"I guess we'll watch this then," I say, still staring at him.

"Okay," he replies softly and I rip my gaze away.