Chapter 11

Here's the next chapter. I'm sorry I haven't been writing much, but between coursework, GCSEs, my other story and the fact my danger maybe broken, I haven't had time to write. Hope you like it though.
________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11

I woke up with the sun beaming down onto my face. I groaned and rolled over as I thought about getting up for the first day of school.

"Hey Brooke." Rosie said to me and I opened my eyes blearily.

"What?" I mumbled.

"The twins want to put their names in the goblet of fire at lunch today. They perfected the potion last night and told me this morning so I thought I should tell you." Rosie said sitting on the end of my bed in her school uniform.

"Oh god. Right, when do we have potions?" I asked her and sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Third lesson so before lunch." She said.

"Great, I can do it then. Thanks Rosie." I said and rolled out of bed and went to change into my uniform in the bathroom.

*

"Good morning ladies." Said a chirpy George when we got downstairs. I still refused to talk to them. Rosie said it would look suspicious if i suddenly wanted to talk to them after i shouted at them last night. I felt awful for being mean to Fred but i didn't want him or his brother to end up dead.

"Morning George, morning Fred." Rosie said to them as i kept quiet.

"Morning Brooke." Fred timidly to me.

"Morning." I mumbled.

"So are you talking to me?" He asked as we headed down to the dinning hall.

"Not really until you say you wont try and put your name in te Goblet of Fire." I said firmly.

"Brooke. Can't you see it from my point of view for a second please?" Fred begged me and i felt my heart break a little but i didn't break.

"No. I've tried and i know how badly you want the money, but i can't bear the thought of losing you." I said.

"What if we won though? Would you talk to me then?" Fred asked me.

"I honestly don't know Fred. I would obviously be so happy that you won and proud of you, but i would be so pissed off at you aswell." I said honestly and sighed. "Why can't you earn the moeny som other way? I mean it's not like you aren't selling your products because that's all i ever hear off people, 'Do you know what they'll sell next?' 'Where are the Weasley twins i'm out of this.' and 'I'm out of that.' so people are obviously buying your products."

"Yeah we are making alot of money, but this would allow us to open a shop as soon as we left school which would be great." Fred said as we entered the Dinning Hall.

"Fine. If you enter i won't talk to you." I said and sat down.

"Fine." Fred said moodily and sat further down the table from me.

Fred's P.O.V.

"What's up with Brooke?" George asked me when i sat down next to him.

"She really doesn't want me to enter the tournament. She said she wouldn't talk to me if i did enter and there's no way i want that to happen.I really don't know what to do." I groaned into my hands.

"Why don't you just say you won't enter and sneak you're name in anyway?" George said simply.

"Is that what you would do?" I asked him.

"Of course. If she knows how much this means to you, she should be supportive and not tryingto get you to change your mind for her." George said.

"But i don't want to lie to her George. She means more to me than this tournament." I sighed.