Chapter 2 - Day 2 in the Snape House

I hope everyone had brilliant christmas! i know i did! i got so much harry potter and art stuff its unreal! haha anyway enjoy this chapter =) xxx

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

Snape's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of someone making breakfast and for a moment I forgot Brooke was here with me, I don't know how though, she's been bugging me about it for ages and was ecstatic when I agreed that she could stay with me for some of the holiday. At the time I was worried that it would be awkward between us but she's made herself at home and seems perfectly at ease with everything. I got out of bed and put my indoor robes on before heading downstairs to where I could see Brooke cooking breakfast and singing to herself. I stood in the door way and watched her be completely at ease and comfortable with everything around her. When she finished and she turned round she jumped as she saw me in the door way and dropped the tray onto the floor smashing everything. I rolled my eyes and waved my wand making everything repair itself and jump into my hands on the tray.

"Merlins beard Snape! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" She exclaimed angrily.

"You look fine to me Brooke anyway, what were you doing with all of this?" I asked her.

"Well before you nearly killed me," she glowered at me "I was going to make you breakfast because it's quite late and like a thank you for letting me stay here for a while." she smiled at me and I felt my face frown. "Hey if I crossed some sort of line I'm sorry but I thought you would've liked it." She pouted slightly at my angry expression.

"No you didn't, i wasn't expecting you to be up yet." I said sighing,

"It's just after ten and i hate staying in bed for too long so i thought i would make breakfast." She shrugged.

"Well... thank you." I said and sat down at the table.

*

Brooke's P.O.V.

The three weeks had passed by quickly and this was the last full day left before I headed to the Burrow. Time had passed really quick with the time I spent with Snape and I had really enjoyed it. Sure it was awkard at first but when we fell into a pattern time just flew by. He showed me where he and Lily used to go when they were younger to play and an elderly muggle woman saw me with him and she thought he had kidnapped me! Next thing we knew she was beating Snape with her bag and trying to call for help from someone. It took forever for me to eventually convince her that he wasn't kidnapping me and was actually my Father, when she left she was glaring at Snape with such venom he was left speechless. I couldn't help but laugh at him and promised I would never drop it much to his annoyance.

We were in the kitchen just after finishing breakfast and apparently my owl was coming with my OWL results so I was sat eagerly waitin for it as Snape washed the dishes.

"Brooke your owl is coming." Snape said looking out of the window.

"I know it is I was told about it." I said confused.

"No idiot, the owl is here." He sighed and I ran over to look out of his window and promptly shoving him out of the way.

"Yes! Finally!" I shouted and punched the air as the owl got to the window and sat on my shoulder. I quickly untied the letter from his leg and gave him a bit of toast as a thanks before he flew back to Hogwarts. I sat down at the table and read the letter a couple of times as Snape sat down opposite me. When I had read it a few more times I gave it to Snape to read.

"That's really good Brooke." he said, his voice was as flat as ever but there was emotion behind it. "You got Outstandings in everything." He nodded in approval.