The news.

Jeffs p.o.v

It had been two hours and ben was still in the room....I don't know what I did wrong...I hated seeing him sad.

"DINER IS DONE!" slendy screamed.

"yes!"I said. I went and got food and ate it and I notice Ben didn't come down to eat."sighed" ok fine I guess I will bring him food. I got Ben food and walked up to the door but heard Ben talking to himself.

"I'm stupid! He will never like me back! I'm so dum...I wish I could drown again so he wouldn't have to see my face ever again!" Ben said in the room. I thought to myself, oh Ben.......why is he saying those things? And who is the guy he's talking about? I didnt know Ben was gay......but oh well he needs food.I opened the door slowly.

"Ben.....I brought u diner..."I said as I handed him the plate of food.

"J-Jeff......thank you..."Ben said with a sad tone since he had been crying.

"no biggy Ben your my friend and no matter what you always will be...even if you are gay and crying over some guy....sorry I heard you threw the door....."I said.

"Jeff! Stop it!....." Ben started crying again.

"why are you so upset? I mean I just find out your gay and your crying over a boy? Who is this person anyway?"I said.

"Jeff......I don't wanna say you would be mad..."ben said while crying.

"no I won't....who ever it is would be lucky to have you.....and if you tell me I can help you get threw this.now who is this guy your so attacht to?" I said.

"y-you...." Ben said and looked away.

"what?! Why?!" I said very loudly.

" I knew u didn't feel the same....no one can love my ugly stupid face.."Ben said as he bawled his eyes out again.

"Ben.....that's not true.....i...." I said very nervously.

"Jeff...don't lie to me....I will be forever alone" Ben said.

"THUD!" Ben rolled of the bed on to the floor.

"Ben! Stop it! You never ever asked me if I liked you!" I blushed and picked Ben up and set him on the bed.

"well....do u like me.....that way?" Ben said nervously.

"y-yes...your adorable and cute... why would you think I would put up with your nightmares?and why do you think I protect you so much?And let u sleep in my bed when you get drunk?" I said as I looked to side blushing.

"Jeff why do yo-"Ben was cut off by me kissing him.i soon pulled away for air.

"Jeff...."Ben said.

"shut up you fool...I love you..." I kissed him again. Ben pulled away from me.

"that's not what I ment!"Ben pointed to slendy in the door way. Slendy looked furious.

"JEFF!" slendy grabed Jeff by the hoodie and dragged him downstairs and whipped him.

"owwwwwww!" I screamed in pain.

"WTF Jeff! You can't be gay in my house! It's not right! God made Adam in eve not Adam

and Steve!"slendy lecturered Me.

"yea but Adam and Steve have more fun!" i said laughing.

"that's it Jeff! You are my worst trouble maker! Mess up one more time and your out of this house! Got it?!"slendy said.

"ok ok ok!"Jeff said.slendy let go of me and threw me to the floor.I ran upstairs into the room.

"omg......slendys a homophobe?!"I said as I sat down next to Ben on the bed.

"yea he is don't you remember when he found out about hoodie and masky? He sent

Hoodie to a gay camp! And masky was depressed for like forever until hoodie came

back"Ben said.

"oh yea....and doesn't slendy have a gay brother?"I said.

"yea he does but he always pretends he doesn't have one"Ben said.

" wow...."I said.

"hey guys...why is slendy so mad?" EJ (eyeless jack) opened the door.

"umm....."I said

"oh he saw Jeff kissing me!" Ben said with a smile.

"oh...good for you guys!" EJ said with a jealous look.

"yea and he hates gays and why didn't he punish you Ben? Since your gay?"Jeff asked Ben.

"oh he already knew....."Ben said.

" then why did I just hear about you being gay just like 10 minutes ago?"Jeff asked.

"I dont know.."Ben said.

"Yea i have know ben was gay for a long time...Right Ben?" EJ laughed and left the room.

"Ben what does he mean?" I looked at Ben with a suspicious look.

"oh....I had sex with him" Ben said.

"what?! Why?!"I screamed.

"Jeff calm down....."Ben said.

"you had sex with EJ?! WTF man!" I said.

"why are you so upset?....wait are you jealous Jeff?" Ben snickered.

"um..no.yes.maybe I mean I don't know?!" I said.

"ok then mister jelly"Ben giggled.

"what ever" I said.then I grabed my sleeping mask and and put it on and crawled into bed and went to sleep.

"ok then"Ben went to his bed and slept.