03

kim boyeong

"table number six." i heard yuna saying lovingly.

i don't know if i should be thankful that they found a new place to sell stuff legally.

i don't even know why i agreed to help them. is it because of rowoon?

rowoon who has nothing else to do besides scolding me? as if everything that goes wrong is my fault?

i could see yuna and rowoon sweetly exchanging smiles to one another. as if there were nobody inside the shop but just them.

"enjoy your meal." chani said to the young ladies while smiling brightly.

"psst! psst!"

i quickly motioned my hand for him to come over as soon as he looked at my direction. he first looked around to check if i was talking to him.

he gently pushed me farther from the shop before asking, "boyeong? what are you doing here?"

"why? can't i see you guys?" i asked but chani just sighed.

"you know how rowoon would react if he happens to see you here."

"that's why i am just... here, away from everyone. invisible from everybody's eyes."

"chani!"

just hearing that voice which mood never changed, my knees began to tremble.

"what are you doing here? go back to your work." rowoon said with his firm voice.

chani squeezed my hands gently and gave me a faint smile before going back inside the store.

i was about to leave but he spoke, "you."

it was so manly. the voice of the man whom i've always loved. that's the reason why i can't get mad at him but yes, i can get tired of everything he does towards me.

"i told you not to appear before me anymore." he continued.

"i am not here for you. i'm here for them. i just wanted to see them." i said.

he looked surprised but that quickly changed. his thick brows quickly met but before he could utter a word, i ran away making sure he wouldn't be able to do what he always do. nag me.