Adam was begging me to stay through his eyes and I could see that he really wanted this dinner to happen.

And I will do it only for him.

Furiously, I let go of Adam's hand from my arm and walked back to the dinning. I stopped right in front of the table and looked at the bitch. She looked at me with an unbothered expression but I'm going to prove that I'm not here for jokes.

"First of all, my name is Naomi. A very fragile property of your step-son to be." I scoffed and point my index finger at her. "So if you can't handle me with care tonight, then you're going to be bleeding unconsciously through your nose by the help of my well, less iron fist. And if this doesn't help, then you're going to swallow your own blood. Am I clear?"

She looked taken back at my words with her surprised and helpless face. She clearly didn't have anything to say as she turned to look at her fiancé who was also taken back by my words and staring at me now.

Good.

I could sense Adam was smirking right behind me and he was ready for any drama tonight.

*******

We've been sited for almost fifteen minutes and the table has been silent the whole time. Adam sat beside me on my right as we both sat at the left side of the dining table. His dad and fiancée were sitting at either ends of the table, facing opposite each other.

The only noise were our forks and knives hitting on the plate as we ate in silence. Dinner was turkey, mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables. It was delicious to be honest and I bet it was made by his dad's petty ass fiancée. Sad thing I havnt gotten her name yet.

"Hope you guys are having a good time?" Adam smiled and broke the silence.

He looked at me and I nodded slowly although he knew I wasn't having a good time. His father just raised his eyebrows as his fiancée doesn't answer but rather focuses on her food.

"The food is good. Naomi what do you think?" He asked.

"It's good. I really like it." I told him and turned to look at his dad's fiancée. "Thanks miss...?"

"Miss Paige." She answered. "Call me Paige."

She sounded a bit calm although I could sense that deep down she hates me and wants me to get the hell out of this house as soon as possible.

"Yes. Paige." I said not caring about whatever her fucked up name was.

Silence fell all over again as we all focused on our food. To be honest, I really liked it this way. Nobody talking or saying mean shit and everyone just eats and go.

"Besides I didn't make the food." She added.

I looked at her puzzled.

"Who then?"

Adam cleared his throat. I turned to see him smirking as he puts a fork of mash potato into his mouth.

"You?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Never believed in me baby girl?" He put a smug expression.

I pull an impressed expression and gave him a thumbs up. Indeed I've always known he was a good chef.

"Baby girl?" Paige scoffed.

"Yes miss. Got a problem with calling my girlfriend that?" Adam raised an eyebrow at her.

"I thought you told me it was a joke?" Mr Richardson asked.

"Not anymore." He looked at his dad, at the same time he raised his hands and put it round the top of my seat. "This time it's real."