Chapter 16

Peter was filled with excitement, he was looking in the mirror, all he saw was messy chestnut hair, tired brown eyes and a messy shirt. Peter tried his best to look nice, through the peak of his bedroom door he jumped to see Steve standing by the door. He soon came into the room a wide grin onto his face. "What's with that whole look son? Here, a nice outfit for you." Steve smiled happily holding up a tuxedo in his palm, a knock banged onto the door as Tony popped in. He laughed loudly wiping a small tear from his eye. "I'm not going to prom dad! Just a regular date.." Peter pouted, he did agree that his outfit was horribly messy but his father acted like he was going to prom again. Tony just ruffled the boy's hair grabbing the tuxedo and throwing it onto the bed. Steve grumbled, he was ready, camera in hand to take the perfect pictures. "Pete, here a clean shirt and some nice jeans will looks nice, try this." Peter took the jeans and shirt from his dad, quickly changing and turning to the mirror. His father always had the perfect clothes. "I like it, but I gotta go now!" Peter quickly took his glasses, opening the window before a hand stopped him. Tony stared at Peter who was having shivers across his back by now only to get a chuckle. "I swear if that mercenary lays a hand on you, I will shoot him to the moon." Tony quickly patted his son, Peter waved a small smile before jumping out and shooting his webs to the buildings. Peter felt his lips turn into a big smile, his cheeks warm flying through the air and jumping safely to the ground. He hoped Wade wasn't wearing his mask. Holy shit he's just too perfect for us. I can't breathe right now holy shit is right. Wade smiled under his mask, seeing Peter walking up to him. The small store they were meeting was very packed, Peter looked up to Wade, he never knew the height difference between them. He crossed his arms onto his chest, pouting to Wade. "What?" "The mask, off Wade." Wade only turned away, holding the door opened waving his arm to the store. "Fine," Peter walked forward smiling to himself, Wade's eyes were glued to the sight of Peter's arse. His hips moving to each side as he walked, he felt the fabric of his mask slipping of him. He dazed out seeing Peter chuckling and holding his mask, Peter just stopped his tracks seeing stares towards them. Wade took his hoodie over his forehead, shuffling himself quickly to the nearest table. Peter looked over to see him, seeing the man do a small wave over. For a few minutes, Peter spent standing in the line, his palms sweaty each minute. He finally made it to the counter, the cashier looked up quickly smiling over and asking what type of coffee he would like. "Uh...Dark coffee please, and another coffee with cream, thanks." Peter's voice squeaked through his words, he mentally slapped himself as the cashier giggled. She gathered the two coffees handing it over to Peter, he payed for it quickly then walking back over to the small table. They both sat quietly, sipping their warm drinks, Wade was staring at the table. "You know, this is one of my favorite coffee shops. It's always packed but I still come here." Peter softly spoke, lifting his glasses to his nose smiling to Wade. No comment. He felt glares and comments about them, he saw the tension with Wade. "Wade, don't listen to them. It's okay, I'm here." It's not. We should've just taken the mask. Peter took hold of Wade's palm getting a tight squeeze. He smiled over to him but no response. You know you can't take all this right? This is impossible. Wade's boxes spoke over to him, commenting harshly. "Don't listen to them either, I'm here calm down." Wade's chest heaved up and down, the small murmurs and comments. "Why is that kid with him?" "His face is hideous.." "Oh god..nasty." Wade stood up quiet violently rushing to the door and left with no comment. "Wade!" "Kid, I don't know you can even be with a guy like that. He's so ugly looking, are you blind or something?" Peter was roughly shoved by a man, he only shut his mouth by a web before rushing out of the store. He saw Wade go into an alley following him. "Wade! Wade!" Peter yelled to him, he continued to walk from him. "Wade! Don't listen to those people I'm glad I'm with you! I've been happy to be with you, can you just talk with me?" Peter was shoved against the brick wall, Wade looming over Peter. Peter raised a brow seeing how Wade was shaking. "Peter, just look at me. I'm fucking hideous. I can't...I can't go on something like this." Peter took pulled his face to meet him, he growled over. "Don't say that now, please don't say that to me." "I-I can't...you look so perfect and I look so fucking gross. Peter I bet you're trying to just make me feel better! I can't stand those looks, you just look so perfect." Wade commented, he surprisingly was pushed to meet soft lips. Peter rested his shoulders around Wade's neck, the kiss broke and only a small breathe was shared. "Look, Wade I swear if you keep saying you're not the one for me I will place your own katana into your-" Peter was interrupted by a loud laughter, Wade pressed his lips onto Peter's forehead. "I love it when you're mad but you do know I'll just regenerate it right?" "Hmph, Wade I know you can feel bad about yourself but please know I'm here with you. I'm with you, right here right now." Peter replied, he was smooching over Wade's face by now. "These." Kiss "Scars." Kiss "Are." Kiss "My." Kiss "Best thing." Kiss "About you." One last kiss. "Aw, it's not the blue eyes anymore?" Wade smirked, Peter pouted brushing his hands to Wade's cheeks, puffing them out. "I like those too but these are the best thing to me." Peter cooed playfully nipping onto Wade's neck. "Jesus, you're gonna drive me insane soon." "Aren't you already insane?" "In a good way, but maybe we should take this to my apartment. There's a good Mexican food store right by there!" Wade happily chirped, Peter for once was having a good time. Again with Wade. He always have but this time with watching Disney movies and eating some Mexican food.

Holy hell hello all! Finally here's a new chapter! :D Also thank you all for the 10k reads! Oh god I'm so happy for this, you guys are literally the best to read something that I wrote! I'm happy you all are enjoying this story so far and I hope you continue to enjoy! Thanks so much! ♥︎