Chapter 6

And then with that, he left.
Wade ran through the streets, going into a store, grabbing a taco then leaving.
You do know, he's gonna be angry.
We're not trying to get him mad, but we all know we got a one night stand with him.
Which will get him mad.
"Yeah, yeah. It's not like we're actually leaving him." The boxes became quiet, Wade grew hot while remembering the situation that happened last night. He just couldn't forget it. The way Peter's face was flushed with pink, his eyes filled with lust, sweat dripping down his forehead. He loved it so much. Peter was just a mess under him, and he absolutely loved it. Now who knew Spider-Man could be such a freak? Well now Deadpool knows. Throughout the morning, he went out into the streets walking around and enjoying the day. The streets were quiet, for New York he thought it would be more wild and loud. He sat down on a nearby bench, Peter damn Parker. He was so loud last night, Wade swore he heard the bed break.
Still can't believe we fucked Spider-Man.
Yeah! But you gotta admit, once you feel and actually touch Spidey's ass. It's like heaven in your hand.
"It was so soft and squishy too." Deadpool commented, he wondered how the boy was doing. He was probably awake and at school by now, probably pissed. "Naah, he's probably sleeping in class right now." A crash was heard from a restaurant, the glass was shattered on the ground. Wade watched the scene of a robber holding a gun in the air, waving it. The mercenary smirked, walking over to the ruined restaurant. "Hey, if you're trying to hold a gun. You should probably hold it like this." Wade said scaring the life out of the robber. "Who in the hell are you?" The robber said, lowering his weapon facing Wade who stood still. "Just giving a tip, plus enjoying a show. Go on now." Wade replied, munching onto a fry. He watched the scared looks of civilians, they were all scared. Shaking nearly.
Should we save them?
What in the hell did you just say? We never save people!
Wade stayed silent against his boxes, hearing the voices argue. Almost made his eardrums burst. He sighed before pinching the robber's neck, then within a few seconds; The man fell onto the floor. Wade looked down, did he just save a person? Deadpool. A mercenary who just kills for the fun of it? And for money. The civilians walked over to Wade, warm smiles were on their faces. Children were happily hopping onto his legs. "Oh thank you! If you've never came here he would've killed us all. Oh bless you." A woman said, holding her child by the hand. She thanked him once more before leaving, everyone applauded Wade. He shook in his boots, he never saved anyone before. It almost scared him. He was supposed to kill, not save. "Hey, are you okay?" Wade got out of his daze, looking down to see a woman smiling to him. "Thanks for saving this restaurant, it's my father's. He would've killed me if he saw this place covered with blood!" The woman spoke ever so sweetly, she gave the mercenary a cheek pull then giving him a slip of paper. "Call me sometime," She said before going to the back room. Wade chuckled, looking to the piece of paper. "Oh so, are you trying to bang someone else now?" Aw shit. Wade looked over his shoulder, he turned and went frozen in his steps only seeing an irked Spider-Man standing by the entrance. Just by telling from his masked features he could sense he was angry. Oh you've just figured that out?
"Shut up." Wade mumbled, he went frozen as Peter walked up to him. The boy looked down to see the fainted man on the floor. "I see you didn't kill him." Peter commented, taking the man's body over his shoulder. Wade was frozen, seeing him walk away to some cop cars outside. He followed behind seeing the cops take the robber into handcuffs and into the car. Peter looked to the side waving a finger over to Wade, he hurriedly went over to them. "So this is the new hero?" The word hero stung him. "Well thanks for catching this guy, we've been trying to get him for ages." Peter stayed silent and nodded over to Wade. He immediately nodded over to the police man, the cops went into the car turning the engine on. "Hey, Spidey. Where ya heading to?" "Oh well nowhere, I'm heading home right now." "Wait! Before you go, I've heard you're friends with Tony right?" Peter nodded. Oh what could his father done now? He got a bad vibe. "Well, did you hear they were having a party? He asked me to tell you if you were coming or not." Peter laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head only nodded again to avoid any more questions. The cop handed over an invitation to the boy who said a quick thank you before taking hold of Wade's arm. The cops drove off, Wade was happily worried. You see? He's not pissed at all! Maybe he wants to go at it again hm? Peter swung him and Wade to a rooftop, he let go of his arm. Luckily this was his apartment. "Hey..u-uh..Pete?" Wow he stuttered. "Y'know, I didn't mean to leave you after all that happened. I swear I was getting a bite to eat and then coming back!" Wade rambled through a nervous tone. Peter avoided talking back but only shifted his gaze to Wade who was still nervously sweating. Look! He not mad at all! He just gonna give us the silent treatment and then be all lovely with us again! I wouldn't say that for sure.
Slap.
Well there goes Peter being all lovely.

OK SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING! I WAS BUSY WITH WORK SO YAY HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOY IT