Chapter 4

Breathe in.
Breathe out.
"Get a table! Immediately!"
"Hurry! He's bleeding faster!"
"Doctor, his heart rate is going down.."
Breathe in.
Breathe out.
Just keep your eyes closed and never wake up.
Jumping up from the bed, Peter took weak breathes sweat dripping from his forehead as he looked around the room. He blinked before fixing his back from sleeping in the uncomfortable bed, he shifted out of the covers. His feet touched the cold floor, he winced when he felt the pain onto his hip. He took a breathe again regaining his strength to get out of the bed, luckily there was a table near him to grab onto.
"Well shit..." Peter sighed, he limped slowly to the door. He peeked out seeing doctors all over the place, running with papers in their hands, check boards and hurrying to patients. He looked to the corner, he saw his father's with a doctor at the moment. They all looked serious, Peter would've expected Steve to be nervously scared, or just to see him shaking but he looked calm and collected. They both looked to the door finding Peter who wobbled back to the bed and fell into the covers quickly covering himself. "Don't hide, nobody's gonna get you." "Well maybe me," "Tony...you're not doing anything just sit down." Peter shuffled under the covers before his Pops pulled the sheets away, finally seeing Steve looking at him.
"Uh..hehe..hey Dad's." Peter said with a small smile but got no response only glares .
"Look, your probably mad at me..but I have a good reason! I just wanted to show you both that I can do things by mysel-"  Peter got interrupted with a hug from his Pop's then got trampled with another by Tony. He paused before hugging back tightly, he felt his eyes get watery but got faced by Tony and Steve. "We know, you wanted to show us how good you can fight by yourself." Steve finally said, but Peter was still unhappy. Tony pushed him playfully, he ruffled Peter's hair a grin onto his features. "Well that's my son right? Of course he wants to show us how cool he is! But most importantly, you shouldn't have tried to beat that mutant." Peter blinked at that response. "What do you mean I shouldn't have?" "Peter, you wouldn't have lived if that mutant's claws didn't stab you deeper, you wouldn't be al-" "Who cares! At least I could've saved everyone! That's my job right? Saving people is always my job! If I beated that mutant I could've been flying around the city by now!" Peter's breathe hitched as he felt the pain again, he bit his lip looking up to his Father's. They all stayed silent, Peter always got bothered from his Dad's. Yes he loved them but they always think he's their little boy. Peter was and is growing sick of that. He pushed his head against the wall sighing to himself, he waited for them to yell at him. Well for Tony to. He saw Tony stand up from the bed, he walked over to the door. "C'mon let's go Steve," Tony slipped on his glasses, shoving his hands into his pockets. Steve sighed nodding, getting up to the door then both exiting the room. Peter was by himself again, he now felt guilt. He never liked yelling to his Father's but the response he got from Tony was surprising. Tony would either yell at him for the whole hospital to hear or for him to get dragged from his underwear for the the hospital to see. Both of them are bad but what is worse? But now seeing him leave so calmly was just weird. Peter stared up to the ceiling he played with the sheets, boredom hit him. He looked over to the table his phone was on there, he happily grabbed it waiting for a text from the man saved him in that fog. Yes, the mercenary Deadpool.  He was surprised that Deadpool could actually carry him, Peter thought his weight was heavy despite his body. His fingers traced over the screen his eyes scanned the screen. Soon he sent a message.
TIME SKIP
Wade knocked on the door of Peter's door, he got a simple whistle then went through the door. "Got your message," Wade said through a happily whistle back, he glanced down to the brunette in the bed . Sloppy brown hair and hazel soft eyes. He still looked damn cute when he looked all beat up. Wade closed the door behind him, taking a seat on one the chairs by the bed. He heard the younger smile. "So, you were the one that carried me off from the smoke hm?" Peter asked, glancing over to Wade who just stared at the floor nodding his head. Peter shifted more into the sheets, the room was quiet. So quiet that you can hear the clock ticking slowly, so quiet that you can even hear the doctors talking nearby. It was never this awkward for Peter being around Wade was so normal for him. They've been on several missions with him and it's never this weird. He played with fingernails silently, he heard Wade tapping his foot then a sigh. "Okay, look this is just weird but I had to carry you." Wade said, he looked up to Peter. He rested his arms on the back of his head, Peter blinked at that quick reply. "Well, why? Aren't I heavy?" "Nope, really light honestly. To be more honestly, i can't believe that I had to use one arm to carry you. Even when you have muscles it was so easy, like a cute little baby~!" Wade cooed, he chuckled he had the stupidest smile right now. Peter blushed at that comment he bit his lip lifting his knees to his chin. "Wow, I'm like a cute little baby?" [ Nice comeback. ] [ Well it is true, Petey does have a cute face~ ] "Huh? Oh! W-wait wait, I meant like a cute little baby puppy! Like they have a cute face and cute eyes," Wade quickly rambled he face palmed himself once he realized Peter laughing at his response. Peter smiled his cheeks were pink from how Wade called him 'cute'. They spoke for almost 3 hours straight. From movies, to school to their social lives. Peter was surprised by how much he got closer to Wade just from a month. At first he didn't feel comfortable with the mercenary, with how he killed and laughed at other's pain. Now he just felt normal and more comfortable each time he had a mission. "So, what did your Dad's say?" Wade asked, he got Peter to groan. Sounded like an annoyed one. "Don't wanna talk about it," Peter replied, rubbing his palm over his temples before looking over at Wade. "Don't act like that Pete, what did they say?" "Well first, completely not understanding why I went in that fog-" "By the way, why did you? You didn't tell me either." Peter mumbled an 'O'. He continued to ramble and ramble about how and why he went into the acid type fog and how Tony and Steve only happily accepted half the truth. Wade listened. Peter followed at how he stared and listened which barely happens. Whenever they're on a mission he doesn't even listen to others just prances around dancing or yelling obnoxious things. While he's not in the costume and just wearing a regular hoodie he was so careful. Peter finished his rambling with a sigh, resting himself. "Hey Wade?" "What?" "You know about that message you sent me last week?" The older looked at him, light blue eyes intensely staring at hazel ones. "Yeah..what about it Petey?" Wade asked, his voice was dark making the brunette jump in surprise. "Well uh...I just wanted to say that I'd-"
There's the pain.
"Agh! S-shit.." Peter groaned, holding onto the bandages that held on his hip wound. He took slow breathes, the pain was so sharp. That stab must've been deep. Wade quickly moved onto the bed, he took hold onto Peter's shoulder's. Carefully holding him watching him take slow breathes. "You good babyboy?" Wade gave a small chuckle to Peter, The younger blinked at him before a small smile crept on his lips. He shuffled himself more upward on the bed. "Ugh..Wade, can you come here real quick?" Peter softly said, his breathes hitching from each word. "Sure, what's u-" Wade paused between his sentence only realizing the scenario right now. Peter's lips on his cheek. Soft lips against hard skin. He glanced down onto Peter's hip, seeing the wound made him nervous. The wound was around his whole hip, the bandage was all red from blood. Peter backed away looking up to Wade, he saw calm blue eyes looking at him. He wanted to kiss him. He wanted something more. He wanted Wade's lips all over his body, he wants him. "Wade,I'll go on that date with you."

Jesus I just got off from my first day of work and I feel so tired but luckily on break I decided to write this :> it'll take me longer to write chap 5 but hope you enjoyed this chapter 4!