Chapter 1

"Peter! Come down here for a minute," The blonde hero yelled from the living room, he smiled as he heard footsteps behind him now.
"Peter, what did I tell you about webbing in the house?"
"It'll ruin the carpet.."
The brunette sighed and smiled over to his dad and then to his pops, who just nodded and sipped his coffee.
"Damn right, and I'll have to clean it so..no webbing. Right Steve?" Steve looked over to him and laughed then patted Peter on the head .
"Tony you clean either way,"
"Because whenever I clean for you, you give me a reward~" Tony smirked .
"Ew no, let's not talk about this here!"
A woman voice said through irritation , rubbing her temples and fixing her awful red hair with her free hand .
"Oh shut it Widow, besides don't we have to say something to him?" Tony said to her, glancing over to Steve who just sat down in one of the chairs .
"He's right. Listen to the man."
"This is important everyone, Especially since Peter is right now here." Thor spoke resting his hammer down onto the clean sparkled floor.
Peter looked around the room finally noticing all the other team members sitting around the table and some of them in the kitchen .
"Hey uh..Dad's there's this thing called school. Can we hurry this up or..?" Peter softly said pushing his glasses up and fixing his sloppy hair . Poor him his parents rushing him .
Poor Peter .
The whole room was soon booming with yells and poundings on the table, after some time Steve looked over them and slammed his fist.
"Look, are you all done with the arguing? My son has to go to school of course.." Steve said calmingly but on the inside he wanted to smack all their faces . They all went silent and sat down staring over to Peter .
"Okay uh well..Pete..You know how we go on missions?"
"Uh yeah..duh."
"Well you know how Hawk wasn't there last time? He's back healthy as ever but um.."
"Dad please..hurry this up."
Tony grunted , standing up and going over to Peter .
"Look, on our next mission we're all going to be on a 2 partner thing so you have to be with...-"
"Deadpool." Peter waited for the laughter and jokes but stood there silently .
"I have to be on a mission..with him?" Peter said, crossing him arms . Tony and Steve nodding avoiding their sons glares .
"Fine."
Tony looked up to him , eyes wide and just dumbfounded . He thought Peter would say something like:
"I have to be with him!? Of all people?"
But there was no rage or yelling from him.
They all watched Peter pick his book bag from the floor and throw it over his shoulder, he said nothing and shot a web to a nearby building lifting his feet on the edge of the tower.
"I'll be going now, bye!" And like that he was gone shooting webs and flying from building to building .
"Well fuck we could've just said it easily."
Tony finally said through a type of laugh, sipping his coffee . Steve stood there blankly and rested his arm on the kitchen counter while the rest left to their rooms .
"Tony, you do know something's wrong right?"
"Yup, of course how dumb do you think i am? He's too nonchalant about this. Besides...its Deadpool."
"Well that mercenary isn't too bad."
The shorter male grumbled and sighed under his breathe .
"Well for you of course, somehow that damn killer is perfect to you."
"He does admire me,heh."
"Hey! I'm the only one who can do that y'know!" Steve walked over to Tony , and lowered himself to his height.
"Rogers, I swear I will divorce and break your perfect teeth."
"Oh really?"
He could never do that to his precious Steve.
"Steve, Peter hates Deadpool. Why would you pair them up first? Peter doesn't get along with him, me either but still doesn't he give you a bad...-"
"Not really, we have paired them up before. Yes Wade can be trouble but still...they do get along. Just watch."
Steve brought his face down into Tony's neck, smirking .
"And if I watch..Will I be happy for him?"
"Aren't you already happy for him?"
"Yess! Why in the fuck wouldn't I be happy?"
"You hate Wade."
"And he doesn't like me either."
"Point taken."
Tony turned his head to face those perfect features and perfect damn face .
"Just watch Tony, Peter is just a kid."
"And so is Deadpool."
"Okay fine, lets just not take Peter for this mission then. Let's see him be all sad and-"
"Okay, okay! Fine . I swear I will punch you in your face. Your perfect face Steve." Tony grumbled pecking the blonde's cheeks softly getting up to pour some more coffee.
"My face is perfect for you? Hm, never knew that."
"You damn liar!"

Okie everyone that's chapter one for now! I know I'm not good with writing but have really good ideas :> hope you enjoy !