Chapter 7

It stung. Really bad honestly. Even though the mask was there, it stung. Wade brushed a palm against his cheek. Damn, who knew a boy like that can do a bitch slap. Awfully true. Wade blinked, looking down to the shorter make who went silent before ripping off his mask. Only brown hues staring at Wade, his nose crinkled with anger. "You seriously thought, t-that you leaving me would hurt me?" Peter's voice sounded heavily cracked through each word tensing up his fist. Wade wanted to run. He never had a situation like this with anybody. "I'm not angry that you left, I'm angry that you think you could just fuck me and then l-leave."
Peter spoke, Wade could only watch him hold up his hand up. He knew another slap was coming but was surprised that Peter's hand went back down. "Pete I-" "Don't you dare say my name." Wade was jumped at that instant comment, he sighed to himself. "If y-you knew that I wanted to do it with you, then w-why leave..you idiot." Peter said, he swung a web then like that was off in the air. Wade was just there. All there was silence. Wait did he just admit that he wanted to have sexy with us? Pretty much, although we wanted it much more. He realized, a mental slap hit him in the face when he saw small tears on Peter's eyes. Wow, such an idiot. He ignored his boxes for some part of the day, he couldn't even go past the boy's apartment. He stayed above the rooftop, a bag of tacos in his hand. "Well, that's fucking great. Our favorite boy is getting all depressed now." His boxes stayed silent. Wade chewed onto the crunchy shell of the taco, not even hearing Peter mumble, or the small music that he always played when he did his homework. Wade was never the guy to study, he always avoided homework. Wade shook before walking to the edge of the rooftop, peeking his head upside down to see Peter laying his head down on the desk. Wade took a sigh of relief, heading right into the apartment slowly. Opening the door carefully, he only heard the boy shifting his arms and his soft snoring. He grabbed a blanket from the bed, covering Peter. He took the boy's glasses off setting it down near him, ruffled his chocolate brown hair. The boy mumbled. Deadpool just shrugged it off, leaning down on the bed. Soon he jumped back onto the floor when a web came flying almost near his head. "What the flying sh-" Wade shifted his gaze towards the now awakened Peter, his eyes looked puffy while his nose was all stuffy. He was wobbling slowly towards Wade, the larger man grabbed onto his arm. "I fucking...hate.." "I know, you're hating me right now but get some sleep." Peter just shushed him, his head falling onto Wade's chest. Out like a light. Wade slowly lifted the boy and setting him down onto the bed, Peter shifted deeper into the sheets covering his whole body with the blanket. Only snores were heard. Wade quietly left the room by the room. "Don't leave..again." Peter mumbled, Wade sighed through a curse before leaning against the wall. He kept his distance between the bed and him. He wasn't trying to get slaughtered by Peter. "Sleep well Pete."

Alright, finished this short chapter. There is some fights between Peter and Wade right now but they'll get through this right? Anyway comment if you liked this chapter!
Wade: sobbing in the corner
Peter: also sobbing
They'll live don't worry hEh