Chapter Fourteen(R)

Start from the beginning

I left out the salon waiting for the bus to come so I could get head to work, I would just change there. It was already 4:00pm.

                                         I was walking on my job parking lot eight mintues later. I saw Cameron's car in the crowd of fourty other cars, I walked passed it to see him, and Cassie kissing. Some weeks ago he was talking about how he really didn't know If he liked her.

You could tell that they had some kinda bond, he was constantly cheesing. If you brought her name up he smiled. I knocked on the window, making them pull away from each other. "It's 4:10 love birds." Cassie smiled at me. "Hi PJ."

"Hey."

Cameron kissed Cassie again. "Take ya self to school bae, and don't forget to come pick me up at 10:30?" She nodded. "I won't, have a good day." She cut his car on, and started pulling out the lot as we walked in together. "You letting her borrow ya car? It must be real?" I teased him. Cameron laughed. "I like her so what?. I'm sorry you with that lame ass Adell." He bumped me with his elbow as we went to clock in.

"Naw, I broke up with her today, and she hacked some of my hair." Cameron clicked in his numbers to clock in. "Oh shit really." I nodded taking my hair down for him. "Where yo cap at?" Cameron was looking at my hair while feeling it. "I don't know it flew off when I chased her." Cameron laughed. "I know you wore her ass out." I shook my head. "Principle came to quick."

"You need to stop letting these females step to you like that Paige." I smiled. "Shit I'm over it now, my dome look good." Cameron chuckled. " You stupid. Let's get this shit started before we get over crowded."

We worked nonstop up until 9:45, we started cleaning up everything when the last person left. Cameron let out a loud sigh dropping into a booth we had just cleaned. "The faster we clean up, the faster we can leave." I told him.

"Them other workers don't do shit." I laughed. "They all older they only come in for 5 hours at a time." Cameron still sat. I walked over to him. "Get up dude so we can be done." Cameron laid their still. "Come on."

"Make me." Cameron said snuggling deeper into the booth. I dropped my dish towel tugging at his arm. "Get up my nigga." Cameron pushed me away gently. "You about to pull my arm out it's socket damn." I laughed. "Get up, I'm tryna go home"

Cameron got up, and we finished up clocking out. It was 10:15pm when we closed everything down. We were sitting outside now waiting on Cassie for another fifteen minutes. Cameron lit up a little something while we were waiting. "How you like ya new place?" Cameron smiled taking a pull at his blunt. "It's peaceful, I can fuck Cassie left, and right with no interruptions."

I shook my head. "Sound like you happy." Cameron nodded smiling. "You wanna see it after I take Cassie home? You know she got class in the morning. She don't like to stay up." I nodded. "Yeah. I got class tomorrow too though." Cameron took another pull of his blunt. "I know."

Cassie pulled up right on time, and we got in his car.

                                                             "Damn, this you?" I asked when we got in the front door. Cameron smiled. "Yes ma'am. You like it?" It was simple, and it looked like your average bachelor pad, flat screen tv, video games in the living room, tan furniture. The kitchen was full of food. It was a nice for one person

Cameron could cook a little bit. I supposed when I saw the pack of hamburger in the freezer."I like it." Cameron nodded. "Now, that I finally got you alone." Cameron bit his lip, and started pulling his shirt off. This dude was always pulling his damn shirt off. "Lemme get that pussy." I laughed. "Naw you good." Cameron smiled. 'You think I'm playing. Lemme hit."

"I don't care if you not playing. You aint getting a damn thing." I knew he was just playing though. He chased me around his apartment. I ran through the kitchen, and ran hard into his living room wall when I wasn't paying attention.

"Oh shit! PJ you good?" I laughed. "Damn. That hurt. I'm good though." Cameron was ontop of me examining me. "Be careful before ya parent's kill me for getting you hurt again." I nodded laying there cause my head was hurting now.

"I got you right were I want you now girl." I felt Cameron tryna rip my pants off me. My head was hurting to much to care. "Well, shit If im getting raped make it good." Cameron laughed. "Come on imma take you home." He started pulling my pants back on zipping em up.

I let out a laugh when I saw this nigga was hard. "Really Cam? You need you some pussy?" Cameron smirked. "Cassie coming over in the morning. It's all good." I nodded. "But you right here though, you could help me out too." I was to slow to move when I felt his dick pressing into me.

"You a minor though, I could go to jail." He said it, but it didn't sound like he was worried. I laughed. "Nigga I'm so disgusted right now move." I mean his shit was right were my stuff was, right on it. Cameron grinded against me. "Tell me you dont like it." I felt my toe curl a little bit.

"Move." I begged. Cameron looked at me oddly. "What was the face for? You like that Paige?"

I felt him rock his hips into mine. "of couse it feel good, you rubbing against me. Why wouldn't it feel good? Get up though. I play for the other team. I pushed at his chest." He leaned down biting my neck, sucking on it, grinding into me.

"Cameron watch the fuck out, move.." I rose my legs up struggling to push him, but he kept up his grinding. "Oh shit, move.." I moaned. "Cameron, what you doing?! Stop! Why you doing this?" Cameron spoke teasingly into my ear. "You said it feels good."

"THAT DON'T MEAN I WANT SOME NIGGA DOING IT! GET IT UP!" I was getting mad. "What the fuck, you got  a girl! GET UP!" Cameron moved off me. "My bad, I thought we was still playing around." He told me. I shook my head. "Take me home, or Imal walk."

"Damn Paige, calm down." I shook my head. "Naw Cam, your crossing to many boundries." Cameron grabbed my arm. "My bad. I'm sorry. I was just playing with you. I won't do it again. I'm sorry." I sighed. "Just take me home."

It was quiet the drive there. "Im sorry." Cameron spoke to me again when he pulled up next to my house. I looked at him shrugging. "It's cool, just don't do it again." He nodded.

"Night Paige."

"Night Cam."

------------

Paige(Gay/Straight) and Cam Cam!