Chapter Fourteen(R)

Zacznij od początku

Everyone around us stopped to watch. My hat flew of my head as I chased her out into the parking lot everybody seemed magnetic as they migrated outside behind us. Adell's chest heaved up, and down from her being out of breath.

My own chest rapidly rose and fell with anger, as I started moving close to her.

I was just about to whoop her ass until the principle broke it up. He looked between me, and Adell. He eyed my hair, You could see he was putting together the pieces of this puzzle.  Adell was sent home immediately, and suspended for two days.

I wore a ponytail the rest of the day.

When school ended I took the bus to a near-by hair salon to see if somebody could do something about the hair that Adell had chopped. The bus pulled up near the next stop, and I walked the rest of the way up the sideway to the plaza of stores, that surrounded the parking lot.

I had only been to a salon to get my end clips once before, but I was hoping that someone trust worthy could even my hair out. The door jingled as I stepped in, every women looked my way. A couple guys sat in chairs getting they hair braided back glanced at me, but looked away dis-interested.

"You have an appointment?" I looked to my left to see this dark skinned girl, with fire red engine colored weave, speaking to me. She had a gap in her front teeth, and she was popping her gum with every chew. I let my hair out of it's ponytail showing her my dilemma.
"Turn around for me." I turned for her. I felt her delicately touching my hair. "Damn boy, you have some nice ass hair, and you sexy. Who did this? One of ya hoe's? I can get my girl Danielle to hook you up though, no worries, we can save it."

I turned back to face her nodding. She sat back down in her seat, behind the desk typing in something in her computer. "Go take a seat for me over there. She'll come get you." I was sitting down for about ten mintues, I kept checking my phone for the time cause I know I had to be a work at 4:30pm today.

A really skinny, caramel skinned,but pretty young women with long hair poked her head around the corner.  She had cat like eyes that slightly squinted, and some pretty features to her. She curled her finger at me telling me to come her. I got up following her. She was the same height as I was. 5'5 maybe 5'6. She patte a chair as she reached into a plastic holder for her scissors.

She put them down covering me up first.  I felt her take my ponytail out again. "That little hefer thought she really did something when she cut your hair. I got you, boo don't worry." I smiled. "I'm Danielle, I'm sure Shantell told you that already though."

"Yeah, I'm PJ."

"So who chopped your hair PJ?" I felt her spritzing my hair with water, while combing it down. "My ex." I heard her laugh. "Damn, how long were you with her? She must of didn't like that." I smiled. "Four weeks." Danielle clicked her tongue. "I don't know what to say about that one."

It only took her five mintues to even my hair out. She handed me, a mirror. I held it looking in it, it looked good. It was a little shorter, but It was still a nice little length. "Thank you Dani."  She smiled at me. "You welcome..Can I ask you something??" I nodded taking the cover off me brushing myself off as I stood.

"You sexy trust, and believe, but you look a little like a female to me." She was talking real low. I shrugged. "I am. I'm gay." I told her speaking louder, I didn't give a shit, it really wasn't no secret especially since I'm out like I am. I just don't like folks in my business.

Dani nodded. "Keep yo hoe's in check." I put my wet hair up in a ponytail again. "I will." I told her. "I appreciate ya service." She smiled cleaning off her scissors. "It's what I do. Come back again, you would look good insome blonde highlights. Nigga's be getting they dread's dipped all the time here." I shrugged. "I'll think on it. Imma go before I'm late for work."