Deep Down You Already Know The Truth

A.N -So sorry! My cousins had introduced me to WOW and its freaking awesome! But at one point I realize I gotta update my story or else there'll be a mod at my door.
So here she is!
Oh, and be mindful of Ginko's flashback, pretty sure it's not your cup of tea.
You know what? Just read on an empty stomach, Okay? Better safe than sorry.
Enjoy~
P.S. A.N. at end of chap
~愛 Naomi

------------------------------------------------------ 

Last time on She's My Cousin...
He grabbed the item, spinning around before facing Zabuza's clone when he did, before opening it and saying, "Demon Wind Shuriken: Windmill of Shadows!"

I heard the other girl, Sakura, gasp excitedly as I held Ginko closer, looking away from the fight to wipe away her tears, causing her to look at me and whisper so quietly that I almost didn't hear her.

"They made me do it."

|||||

Tazuna's P.O.V.

I held Ginko closer and looked up when Zabuza spoke.

"A Shuriken? You'll never touch me with that."

Sasuke jumps into the air and throws the shuriken, but it fly's right past the clone and straight for the real Zabuza. He caught it of course, but there was another that was hidden within the others shadow.

I unconsciously tighten my hold on Ginko as I watched the shuriken get closer and closer to Zabuza until he jumps without looking his hold on the water prison.

"I told you, a shuriken can't touch me!"

Suddenly the shuriken disappeared in a puff of smoke, only to be replaced by the idiotic blonde. I gasp in shock, along with Sakura.

"That's my Sly Fox," Ginko said quietly. I look down to see her hand glowing a pale green color as she held it over her ribs, a smile on her face.

"Eat this!" The blonde yelled and I looked up to see him throw a kunai at Zabuza. The assassin removed his hand from the water prison to dodge, but he wasn't quick enough. The kunai had cut him just under his eye, making all but Kakashi and Ginko gasp in shock.

Zabuza growls, spinning the shuriken. "I'll destroy you." Ginko suddenly stands and moves forward, stops when Kakashi stops the shuriken with his hand and the blonde falls harmlessly into the water.

"Kakashi Sensei," Sakura shouted just before the blonde popped out of the water.

"Naruto, That was an excellent plan. You've really grown, haven't you?" Kakashi said, making Naruto laughed. "I knew I couldn't beat him with my shadow clones. That was just to distract him. While he fought the clones, I turned into the demon wind shuriken. He didn't know what to do. Believe it," he said, pointing to himself. 

"I used one of the clones to transform into the shuriken. When I threw it to Sasuke, it looked like a real shuriken. Sasuke could tell it was me in a second. He spun around so no one could see and pulled out his own shuriken. Now there were two shurikens. One was real. One was me. I hid in the shadow of the real shuriken. And my target was the real Zabuza. Of course, I knew that I couldn't fight Zabuza myself like Gin. That was the original game plan with Gin as the shuriken. I just wanted to get in there and break up his water prison. I didn't know his clone would be wrecked too. Ha. That was a bonus. Believe it."

"Don't brag. You just lucked out," Sasuke said, making my blood boil.

"The whole thing as just a fluke," I shouted angrily.