Finding A Friend

NO ONES P.O.V.
*Seven days ago...*

A girl with silver hair was playing cards in the middle of the floor while a boy with red hair stared out of the window. "Don't you think they'll be curious as to why they won't be able to find my body?" she asked suddenly, never looking up from her cards.

"Don't worry about it. I've got an idea."

The girl nodded and continued playing cards, never asking what the idea was because she knew it work no matter what it was.

Temari's P.O.V.
*Present day...*

I was out grocery shopping with Kankuro, who only came along so he wasn't alone with Gaara, because we were low on food. Ginko used to be the one who'd go out and get the groceries, but she died five days ago. Even if she was a slave, she was a good kid who could never do any wrong, not to mention my friend.

I could tell Kankuro misses her, even if he wont admit it, but Gaaras another story. He's been hiding away in his room, only leaving to get food, use the bathroom, and go to the academy. I wish I knew him as well as Ginko did.

"Hey Temari?" Kankuro asked. "Hmm?"

"Where do you think he put her?" I froze and drop the box of crackers that was in my hand. He bent down and picked it up, placing it in the basket as he continued. "I mean, all the people he's killed, their bodies were lying in the street or left on the roof, but Ginkos body was never found." I regain my composure and head for the bread isle.

"I don't know Kankuro, why don't you ask him yourself?" I say, hating the fact he had a point. "Believe it or not I did, but he just glared at me and slammed the door in my face."

"I would, too."

"Temari!" he cried in frustration. I stopped and turned to look him in the eye. "Well, I would. How would you feel if someone asked you were you put your dead friends body?"

"Do you really think he'd call her friend?" He asked as he lifted a brow. I sighed, "I don't know." I turned and began to look for the bread we usually get. "But if he really did care about her and consider her a friend, I'd think he'd have buried her at their spot."

"They have a spot?" he asked as he placed the bread in the basket. I nodded and headed to the counter. "Yeah, the cliff near the West wall. You know, at the park."

"And how do you know this?" he asked as I handed the basket to the cashier, who began to ring up our items and bag them. "I followed them one day after supper. But I honestly don't think he did. Like you said the day she died, he mustn't have a heart if he could kill her without hesitating." I paid the cashier and handed Kankuro a few bags before I grabbed the rest and left the store. "But if your that set on finding her, we can go look after we get these home."

*TIME SKIP*

After we put everything in its place, and received a glare from Gaara when he came to get something to eat, we headed to the cliff.

And right there at the edge of the cliff, facing the now setting sun, was a stone. We looked at each other before we ran to it. When we reached it, carved into was a Desert Rose, her favorite flower, and this...

Ginko
A Good Friend
Even to a Monster

I fell to my knees and covered my mouth with my hand as tears began to form in my eyes. We found our friend, and our little brothers heart as well.

"He really did care about her..."

NO ONES P.O.V.
*Six days ago...*

A girl with silver hair stood up and dusted her hands off as she took a step back, admiring her work.

"What'd think?" She asked turning to look at the boy beside her. He stared at the head stone for a while before sand around it began to move and cover the stone. When it moved to lay on the ground again, there was a craving of a Desert Rose flower at the top and the name Ginko under it.

"Now it's done," he said in an emotionless voice. She smiled and nodded before she turned and started skipping away. As soon as she had turned her back to the grave, the sand began to move in front of it again.

"Hey Gaara, you coming?" The boy  nodded and walked away, the sand following him as he did, revealing more words he had added to the stone. 

Neither of them looked back at the stone, nor did they ever return to it, because all that was ever buried was a stuffed bear that the boy had carried around when he was younger.