Ginko Hatake is anything but an average girl. She's smarter than a Nara, stronger than an Uchiha, and has more stamina and chakra than her cousin Naruto. But for some unknown reason, her village killed her mother and put her into slavery. Three years later, when her new masters youngest son helps her escape, she runs to the Hidden Leaf to find her older cousin. Ginko 'Uzumaki' will join Naruto in becoming a ninja on team 7, battling enemy ninjas and fighting through an unknown pain, as she tries to keep her promise and keep the Copy Ninja from finding out who she REALLY is.
First time publishing...hope it goes well
I don't own Naruto, only Ginko.
**Cover made by TheAlphaOtaku @Alphrado_ Love the cover girl~!**
- Leaving the Hidden Sand
- Ginkos Promise
- The Stone House in Willow Forest
- Leaving Behind A Broken Home
- Finding A Friend
- Meet and Greet
- She's My Bodyguard
- Team 7 and A Family Reunion... Sorta
- How He Meet Anju...
- The Test That Brought Us Together
- Mission Gone Wrong
- He Couldn't Possibly Be Her Father... Could He?
- Even Angels Have Their Demons... Even If It's Themselves
- Deep Down You Already Know The Truth
- The Godfather - Zabuza Style
- The Lands Where Heroes Once Lived
- You Know My Name, Not My Story
- Till Death Do Us Part
- Demons, Nightmares, and A Couple of Heros'
- In the 9 Days before the Chūnin Exams...
- Let the Chūnin Exams... Begin!
- Welcome to Training Ground 44
- The Preliminaries
- In One Months Time...
- It's the 3rd Exam! Place Your Bets!
- Konoha Crush... Caught in the Crossfire
- She's Around Here Somewhere...
- Think On It; Work On It; Train On It