The bases were vibrating in the air, modified so the supernatural wouldn't be harmed in any way while the humans were still blasted with their favorite music. The heat of multiple bodies along with several scents made the air thick to breath in but added all to the atmosphere of the club.

He danced between the people and avoided the occasional groping hands. Jesse nearly tripped when hands landed heavily on his hips, pulling him tightly against a very impressive bulge. He squirmed away, turning around to huff and glare at the well-known smirk aimed his way.

"Lucca. Didn't I tell you before I'm not one of your snacks?" Jesse stated before leaning back, hands pressing against a sculpted body in an attempt to get away from the male still grinding on his own body.

Jesse looked up at the man, scanning the wide chest that was nearly visible through the tight shirt, a dark stubble covering a strong cheek and blue eyes that vibrated with equal doses of excitement, lust and provocation.

"But darling, I never considered you to be a snack. What can I do that will make you see things my way and let me have you?" The man purred in Jesse's ear, a thumb sliding ever so gently over his throat and for a moment Jesse understood completely why girls nearly wet themselves and guys popped wood as soon as Lucca so much as breathed in their direction.

It was very, very hard to resist the temptation.

"Nice try Lucca but no. Go find a willing victim to scratch your itch." Jesse teased the incubus by pressing close to the man as he spoke, fingers trailing against his chest and dipping to dangerous territories before he ducked from under Lucca's arm and laughed openly at the nearly painful tent in Lucca's pants.

The incubus cursed and shook his head before bowing it in defeat. But the grin on his lips proved he'd be back for another try. It had become a part of their rituals ever since Jesse started working in the club.

Jesse was one of the few who'd actually rejected the Incubus' offer even though he wasn't mated or Promised to another. It had intrigued Lucca and ever since the Incubus had been dying to get into Jesse's pants.

But still, Lucca was a gentlemen and understood when people were accepting of his offer and when to keep his hands to himself.

Instead Jesse watched as Lucca moved through the crowd towards a blushing girl that had been looking at the pair all along, gasping until she was pressed to the wall with Lucca devouring her mouth in a hungry kiss.

Jesse just rolled his eyes at the incubus' actions, knowing that within five minutes, the girl would lose all common sense and follow the incubus up to the private chambers above the club.

And sure enough, when he got back from the locker room and took his place on his station, he looked up just in time to see Lucca passing with the girl wrapped around him like a second skin. He smirked to himself, shook his head and prepared a plate of fruit and drinks to be brought up to their room, knowing the girl would need it to recuperate.

And as he looked down the bar, he could see a vampire in what looked to be a lover's embrace, a young human in his lap as he took a feeding from the teen.

Without a word Jesse opened up the fridge, taking everything he needed to provide the boy with a drink that would make up for the blood loss and then made his way over when he saw the vampire pull back.

Its saliva was enough to close the puncture wounds and Jesse smiled warmly at the dazed teen, especially when the vampire murmured soothing words and rubbed over his back. Clearly this vampire fed on blood but didn't see the providers as just food items.

Or maybe he just hoped for something more.

"Here you go, on the house." Jesse smiled as he placed the drink in front of the vampire while looking at the teen to make sure the man hadn't taken too much. His eyes were slightly dazed, pupils dilated but that was expected from being exposed to the toxins a vampire injected when biting their victim.

The concoction released would remove any pain and make whoever was bitten more compliant and calm. After all, if they were struggling it meant their hearts were racing and it would become increasingly difficult for any vampire to calculate how much blood they've taken in and when to stop.

A few seats away, a pair of knuckles tapped on the bar, glass tilted in the air in a silent request for a refill and drawing Jesse away from the pair. Jesse cast them one last look over his shoulder and smiled as the vampire tilted the glass against the human's lips, urging him to drink.

Instead of wallowing how it would feel to have a mate to take care of him, Jesse simply sighed before pushing the thought to the back of his mind and started serving the thirsty customers. There were several wolves raking lustful eyes at him but they all knew Jesse didn't play like that.

Jesse might be one of the servers and free for a feed from those who truly needed it, but his body wasn't up for grabs. The only vampires that were allowed to feed from his blood were those that were starving or were in emotional distress.

Magic pulsed thickly through Jesse's blood, its healing characteristics too potent and addicting to consume on a daily basis. It had happened before that vampires couldn't resist the allure of his blood or where he had to physically repel them with his magic when they refused to quit their feeding.

Still, knowing the abilities of his blood was reassuring for Jesse, as he often found himself helping people without them knowing. At the moment he was gazing at an elderly vampire, a man whom he knew rather well.

He knew the vampire was mourning over the loss of his protégé but there was nothing there could be done.

Trespassing on Spriggan territory was ill advised at best, as the wood sprites were volatile and highly territorial. His protégé stood no chance and according to the tales, her body had been find with tree roots piercing it in several places.

Looking down at the glass in his hands, Jesse sighed as he rolled it between his palms, contemplating on what to do. Eventually he made the vampire a drink, using a needle to prick his finger and let a few drops fall into the liquid. He swirled it around and then placed it in front of the vampire, who took a sip without second thought.

His eyes brightened up slightly as the taste exploded on his tongue and Jesse smiled warmly as the vampire offered him a shaky smile, nodding in thanks.

See...he didn't have to be mischievous and causing mayhem all the time.

Then again, the night was still very young.

New story idea, not gonna continue it atm since I got my hands full. Just lemme know what you guys think.

Now I'm gonna sleep...so tired...

Night (^-^)/