Chapter Five

A/n: Yo I finally updated this story! Thank you all for all the votes and comments! Up at the top ^ is what Suzumushi, Tousen Zanpakuto world looks like. Also the rest of the story will probably been in third POV.

-Third Pov-

After meeting Tousen and Komamura, Fuyuki quickly grew fond of them. 'Can we go to Squad Nine?' Fuyuki asked, Daichi looked up from the book he was reading.

'Fuyuki, they are captains meaning they can be very busy.' Daichi replied to Fuyuki, who begin whined in his head.

'But I wanna go! How about we and help him out with his paperwork!' Fuyuki exclaimed.

'And by 'We' you mean me don't you.' Daichi raised an eyebrow

'Yep!' Fuyuki appeared in front of Daichi in his animal form.

'Let's go!!!' Fuyuki exclaimed jumping in Daichi arms. Daichi rolled his eyes and got up from his seat and walked out the room.

Daichi saw Satomi leaving Kuchiki manor. 'Should we follow her?' Fuyuki questioned.

Daichi shook his head. 'No, I respect her piracy.' The two then begin walking towards  squad 9.

'Hurry Daichi! I'm starving! I'm beginning to see titans and unicorns!' Fuyuki groaned dramatically.

Daichi sweatdrop. "What are titans?" He asked out loud.

'Ehhh, it's a living world reference.' Fuyuki responded, Daichi sigh and didn't ask anything else.

'I am beginning to wonder what you do in your spare time Fuyuki.' Daichi commented,

'I watch anime and read manga and yaoi!' Fuyuki responded with stars shining in his eyes.

'What is yaoi?'

'Oh my precious child, it's the best thing in the world.'

'I am seriously getting concerned about you Fuyuki.'

'*Sigh* Yaoi is the best~ Why do think I have a box and never let you look or touch it?'

'.......'

'I want a sebby!!' Fuyuki squealed as Daichi look at Fuyuki with a blank look on his face.

'I am considering getting you help.' Fuyuki shook his head furiously. 'I don't need help! I need sebby!' Fuyuki demanded.

Daichi ignored him and walk up to Tousen office. 'Maybe we should come back later.' Daichi thought, 'Not after all that walking we did! Now open that door!' Fuyuki commanded.

Daichi slide the door open and saw Tousen doing paperwork. 'I thought he's blind? How the hell is he doing paperwork?' Fuyuki questioned, Daichi shrugged his shoulders.

"Kuchiki-Taichou, may I ask why you are here?" Tousen question politely.

"Fuyuki wanted to see you again." Daichi stated, Fuyuki wiggled out of his arms and ran over to a table that had a bowl of fruit on it.

" Daichi stated, Fuyuki wiggled out of his arms and ran over to a table that had a bowl of fruit on it