Chapter One

Keys "Talking"

'Talking to zanpakuto or thinking.'

-Daichi pov-

I look down at my koi fish pond and sigh. I finished all my paperwork and my squad made me take two months off because they thought I was working too hard. 'You miss them,' Fuyuki who was in animal form on my lap said.

'I do,' I replied flatly. 'Then go visit them.' Fuyuki said, 'Satomi won't let me, she wants me to spend some time with her.' I stated, 'You have been spending time with her since you married her!' Fuyuki exclaimed

'I have to be a good husband fuyuki.' I said calmly to annoyed my zanpakuto. 'Yes, you do, but if she loved you she would let you see your family.' Fuyuki replied, I sigh.

'Fuyuki don't start talking nonsense again.' I scolded, 'It's not nonsense, it is obvious that she doesn't love you!' Fuyuki argued.

"Lord Kuchiki." A voice interrupted making me and Fuyuki turn our heads to see a maid. "Yes?" I ask, "Mistress Satomi would like to see you." She said then bow and walked back in the manor.

'What does she want now.' Fuyuki grumbled, "Be polite Fuyuki." I said in monotone and walked up to Satomi and my room. I open the door to see Satomi with her hair down and drinking tea. (Ignore the dog)

"Yes satomi, you wanted to see me?" I ask as I sat down across from her

"Yes satomi, you wanted to see me?" I ask as I sat down across from her. "My friends and I want to go to the soul society." Satomi demanded.

"To do what?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. "Shopping." She stated, "May we stay at Kuchiki manor?" I ask, Satomi rolled her eyes.

"I don't care as long as you family especially that Rukongai street rat (Rukia) doesn't bother me." I nodded. "Fine, when do we leave?" I ask "Tomorrow." I nodded and bow slightly.

'I have haven't felt you this happy in a long time.' Fuyuki commented in my head looking up at me.

I ignored Fuyuki and walked in Satomi and I bedroom and begin packing. "Do you think they will remember me?" I ask quietly,

'I don't think they will be able to forget their 7 foot purple eyed family member.' Fuyuki joked, I gave him a glare.

'I'm just saying.' Fuyuki defended, "I don't know how you are my zanpakuto, we are so different." I scoffed,

'You know deep down inside we are alike.' Fuyuki teased, "Quiet Fuyuki or I'm putting you outside for the night." I said

'What! You can't put me outside! I'm your zanpakuto that's abuse!' Fuyuki said then begin ranting on and on about treating him right because he's the best zanpakuto ever.

'Are you even listening to me!?'

"No." I replied not even looking up at him.

'Why don't you love me!?' Fuyuki cried out dramatically and waddle in the corner. I rolled my eyes and picked Fuyuki up.