"I'm sorry Normani" she said with every bit of truth in her voice, I could feel my heart ache, I pulled her into a hug, I missed these "I'm sorry too" I said squeezing her tightly, she wrapped her arms around me tightly as well,

"don't apologize I was out of line" she said, I put a toothless smile on my face nuzzling my head into her chest, she smelled good but it would be weird if I told her that.

I pulled away grabbing my keys, I looked at my nursing bag, I guess I could do my job while I'm there I thought grabbing my bag. And like that I was out the door.

I pulled up too Lauren house extremely excited too see her, wed only been apart for I night but I really missed her...and her tongue. I walked right up and opened the door because who knocks on there future girlfriends door.

She was sitting on the couch watching tv in her polo pajama pants and wife beater, she got money I thought shutting the door behind me, "hey baby" I said running over to her jumping on top of her, she grunted as I landed in her. I layered kisses on her face until she winced.

I looked down at her blue and purple knuckle, "poor baby" I said getting off of her going to my bag.

I grabbed it jumping on top of her again causing her too grunt. "Some body's in a good mood" she said wrapping her arm around me sweetly, "due too this highly skilled tongue of yours" I said pushing our lips together, "ew your lips taste fishy" I said grimacing,

her eyes got extremely wide, "relax I'm just kidding" I said chucking and kissing her again. She chuckled nervously avoiding eye contact.

I went in my bag taking out bandaging and alcohol, I grabbed her hand examining it more, "what happened too you?" I said still looking at her hand .

"Long story" she said looking at the tv. I shrugged it off "what about the wall over there" I said nudging my head over too the huge dent in the wall. "That's a long story too" she said watching the tv,

"look at me" I said, she looked at me when I looked into her eyes I saw something other than her usual coaky boldness, this was fear and desperation.

I'll get too that later tho, "are you ready?" I said moving a little for a sturdier stance. "Ready for what?" I ignored her question and started counting down, "3..2.." I went on two popping her knuckles back in place with a loud creak and pop.

She started at me blankly for a second not reacting before her mouth feel open, "fucking penis inhaler" she yelled resting her head on my chest, I could help but laugh its amazing what her pervertedly creative mind can imagine.

"I'm good" she said going back too normal, I sat with my mouth open, one time I had a sprained finger that didn't even need too be popped back Into place and I cried for a whole week,  not only is her knuckles broken but i popped several of them back into place at once. I expected for her too she's a few tears even though she thinks feelings are gay.

I grabbed my alcohol from the back setting it on the table behind me, Lauren's lap sure was a comfortable seat, even though her face looks like the best seat in the house. I grabbed her hand applying the alcohol, she started squirming around underneath me, "

"holy fuck" she kept repeating trying too push me off of her, "stop squirming" I said  trying too soothe her motions. "That hurts more than putting them into place" she said shaking her hand rapidly, "stop big baby" I said grabbing her arm, "I am not a baby" she said poking her bottom lip out.