After all

After everyone finish their meal, and split the check. You went to wait outside. A member in your group that couldn't make it said she'd pick you up.
Wow that was awkward, you thought to yourself.
You sat on the curb silently watching your friends leave the restaurant, saying their goodbyes to each other and laughing and talking.
But where was Xiumin? Tonight was the time you wanted to tell him.
You heard the door open and footsteps approach you. Xiumin! You closed your eyes stood up and turned around.
"Xiu-" then you gasped.
You sighed in relief, it was just Baekhyun.
"What", he said with a questioned look on his face. You shook your head and sat back down.
"Hey...umm, about tonight" he looked around and began to blush.
"Oh don't worry about it I know you guys were just playing", you stood back up and patted him on the shoulder.
" I mean about what Kai said" he began just before in the corner of your eye you saw Xiumin step out and fix his wallet.
"Hold that thought" as you tried to step around him he grabbed your wrist. You turned to look at him in shock. His face was red and he was breathing hard. He held your wrist tight.
"Baekhyun what are you-" you began before he cut you off.
"What they said was somewhat true...I-I do uh, well see the thing is" he began to stutter and look down at his feet.
You tried to break free while he stared at you breathing hard. You tried to resist but he pulled you hard into himself. He squeezed you.

" I do like you a lot and I wish you were mine", he squeezed tighter

You squealed and tried to wiggle free.
"N-no!" You let out shoving him away.
He fell to the ground and rubbed his leg a little before looking up at you. His eyes filled with hurt. Then he looked away, his hair covering them.
" I'm sorry I didn't mean to but I just..." You tried to explain but he got up and walked away.
"Baek" you called to him. " I'm sorry-"
How could you fix what you did? Such a heartless move not even thinking. Shoving him. In the heat of the moment it seemed like the right thing to do. It wasn't your fault he was holding you and making you feel uncomfortable. You don't like him like that. He's your friend. He knows how you feel about Xiumin. But there could have been a better way to handle it.
Right?