Skye encourages him as his hands disappears from her thighs before she hears the satisfying sound of his zipper being undone. He kisses her womanhood a few times before standing up to his full height just as she once again reaches her climax. "You want me to fuck you?" He asks causing Skye to cheekily bite her lip. "Yes- oh fuck!" Ryder ferociously thrust into her, giving her no time to process his actions as he keeps a fast pace. Skye buries her head into Ryder's neck as her arms circle around his neck just as he pulls her off the counter and pushes her against the white wall behind them. The new position caused for an even better pleasure as he went in deeper that he had on the counter.

Skye moans loudly as her head thrashes back against the wall, her fingers scratch his back as her toes curl against his hips. He was right, she did do all the things he'd told her about. She hadn't even realized how harshly her nails were digging into his back.

The minute she cums she slouches in Ryder's arms, her body frail from the explosive orgasm as she tries to regain her breathing. "I'm guessing I did good? That was the fastest you've ever came." Ryder cheekily states causing Skye to weakly push on his chest. "You loser." She states as he places her back on the counter where she leans against his body, wanting the support of his strong frame to stay upright.

"You okay?" Ryder asks as he caresses her hair. She nods in response before pulling away from Ryder, her legs feel weak but she's able to stand upright. It's than in that exact moment that the doorbell rings causing both Ryder and Skye's heads to snap in the general direction of the front door. "Our guest is here." Ryder states as he tilts Skye's chin up before kissing her softly. "I'll go get it." Ryder suggests. Skye's about to cut in with an argument before realizing that her dress was creased, her tinted lip balm was smudged and her hair was messy from Ryder running his hands through it. "Good idea." She says instead as she rushes out of her washroom and back into her closet to change her dress as Ryder closes the bedroom door behind him before making his way towards the door, his hands in his pockets as he takes his time approaching the entrance.

"Steve." Ryder greets as he opens the door. The male on the other side of the door smiles warmly in return. "I'm guessing you're Ryder?" Steve asks in turn as Ryder moves to his side to give Steve space to enter. "The one and only." Came Ryder's response as he locks the door behind him before walking towards the living lounge. "Settle down, Skye will be out in a minute." He says just as the door to Skye's room bursts open.

Ryder smirks at the red tint on Skye's cheeks as she makes eye contact with him. She had changed her outfit to a grey dress, her hair braided making Ryder think of all the sexual foreplay they could take part in.

"Steve, hi." She says as she comes towards the two males. Skye realized in that moment how different the two males were. Ryder in his all black casual outfit, his hair just as black as his shirt and his eyes a deep yet bright green, and then there's Steve, with his blond hair and crystal blue eyes, dressed formally in a white button down shirt and brown khakis. So very different.

"Thanks for inviting me." Steve says as Skye settles in front of the male. "It was all Ryder." Skye laughs, watching with a distressed expression as Ryder cheekily waves at Steve who turns to look at the male.

'May Zeus be with us.' Skye thinks to herself before nodding to the living lounge. "Lets go sit, I'm sure the food will be ready in a bit." She says as she forces the question towards Ryder who was in charge of preparing the food since he could very well be a master chef while she struggled to boil pasta.

"You cook?" Steve asks surprised causing Skye to laugh out awkwardly. "No, not me. Ryder, he offered to cook since he's a very talented chef." Steve in turn looks to Ryder, quite impressed with the fact that a emo-ish male could cook.

sweet talkerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें