esquisite

4/12/2016
acaciaabner

Skye Kaison was feeling as free as the autumn breeze that brushed her rose cheeks. She pushed her hands further into her deep pockets with a tiny smile on her chapped lips as the fall leaves graced her dull blue eyes. She wasn't sure what exactly she loved about the fall, the orange leaves, or the dark weather. What she did know was that the season gave her the peace of mind that she seemed to regularly need.

Skye sights out as she pulls out her keys from her pocket, with her hands half hidden behind her roommates man sized jacket she quickly unlocks the door to her apartment. The urgent sounds of the winds vanished from her ears as the door shut behind her. She makes sure to lock the door before discarding her warm clothing onto the floor right at the entrance. Not caring for the mess the clothing made.

The apartment was warm in comparison to the outside weather, she didn't mind the cold but it felt amazing entering into a warm room after being in the outside weather for so long. Plus, the feeling of freedom that dusted upon her because of her last day of school made her smile. Skye discards her last few items of clothing before dragging them from the ground and throwing them into the hamper that was left outside her room.

Now scandalously clad in only her black panties and a loose grey shirt which like most of her cozier clothing belonged to her roommate, she plops onto the large leather couch that was placed right in front of the fireplace. Skye wraps herself in her large blanket before settling into the calm atmosphere. She was glad for the warmth the house provided, it made the goosebumps disappear.

She sits patient on the couch, not knowing what else to do. School was over for her, she had taken a week off from work to concentrate on her exams and she didn't start work until next Monday, but now that she had graduated she really didn't have a plan other than to work.

Sighting, Skye looks out towards the entrance where her backpack lay forgotten, she was temped to reach for her bag and get her phone out, yet the coziness the couch provided forces her to stay in her position staring at her bag wishing she had the strength to move out of the comfortable position and get her phone so she could call her roommate. Skye glances at the large clock on top of the fireplace, it was half past two, meaning that her roommate would be arriving soon, it was a Friday, he got off work early.

Skye groans in agitation before forcing her body to comply with her head, she pushes herself up before dashing towards her purse which she lazily drags behind her to the couch. Pulling out her phone she is graced with a notification of a message send to her.

Curious she unlocked her phone before entering her message box and pulling up the unread message, it was from Ryder, her roommate. "Nelsons invited us to Lucy's tonight..." Skye read out loud, "Wanna go with me?" Skye considers this, was she really ready to party, she wasn't sure and she didn't have time to think of her decision as the door creaks open before jamming shut, she's unable to see the person walking in but as she hears an irritated groan sound from the door she knows who's entered her apartment.

"I was just going to text you." Skye calls out, just as Ryder Griffin entered through the double doors that lead into the living lounge. He doesn't spare his friend a glance as he too shuffles out of his uncomfortable clothing. "I swear I'll quit working if I have to wear this shit everyday." Ryder complains as he throws his suit jacket onto the ground, ignoring Skye's remark.

Skye watches with a sly smirk as Ryder discard all his clothing before he's left in nothing but his trousers. She whistles teasingly as he turns to face her, his bare chest on full display for her to marvel at. She smirks cheekily as he raises an eyebrow. This was usual for the two friends. The constant teasing and flirting, it was what they did, what they've always done.