Chapter 19: Not Anymore

Camila's POV:

Last night with Lauren was the most amazing moment of my life. The way our bodies fit together is crazy, it feels so good to be with her. I wish I could've stayed cuddling with her forever, but sadly we had to part ways. Maybe we should move in together again, I don't know, I'm going to talk to her about that. I wake up and look at the clock. Its 9:30 and Dinah is still asleep.
I lay in bed closing my eyes and I remember every little moment about last night. Feeling her skin against mine, her arms wrapped around my neck, her lips kissing my lips, her eyes making me weak, I just love everything about this girl, I honestly do. "Hey Mila." Dinah says with a sleepy voice while stretching her arms. "Hey D, how did you sleep?" I ask her smiling. "Okay I guess. Where did you go yesterday?" She asks lifting an eyebrow. Fuck, what do I tell her? Shit. "Umm what?" I answer trying to think for a reasonably believable excuse. "Yesterday I was falling asleep when I heard you walk towards the door and I asked you where were you going and you said everything was a dream, but I know it wasn't Mila, that didn't work." She tells me with a serious look on her face. "Oh, yeah, about that..." I start saying but I really don't know what to say. "Well, I got thirsty so I went down stairs and got a soda from the vending machine." I tell her smiling. Really Camila? A fucking soda? That's the best thing you could come up with? Please God, please help me. "What? First, there is no vending machine. And second, I stayed up until you came back and that was like two hours after you left. Stop lying to me Camila, I already know where you were." She ends up saying. Shit, what if she heard us talking? Oh my God, I can't believe this is happening. "What do you mean you know where I was D? Where do you think I was?" I ask her biting my lip, hoping she doesn't hate me and Lauren forever. "I heard you walking with someone..." She starts saying and my heart drops. "I can't believe you didn't tell me Mila." Dinah says staring into my eyes. She knows, and she probably hates me. Lauren is going to die when I tell her, and we are going to have to tell Ally too and that's going to be a disaster. "I was going to tell you DJ, but..." I start saying but she cuts me off. "But nothing... I can't believe you didn't tell me you were having a secret sexy midnight date with Austin! You need to tell me the details little slut, did you do it?" Dinah says giggling and I can finally breath again. Thank God that's what she thinks. "You caught me Dinah Jane. Austin came last night and we went to the pool. But, nothing happened." I tell her smiling. "Come on Mila, you're lying!" She says playfully. "I'm not Dinah, nothing happened. You know I'm waiting for someone special. I'm not like that." I answer seriously. Why does she think I'm a slut who's willing to sleep with anyone? "Isn't Austin someone special? I thought you guys were in love." She asks. "I don't want to talk about it Dinah, just know that I'm still a virgin. Austin and I have been together just for less than four months, I'm not ready." I tell and she sighs. "When I slept with Siope for the first time we had been together for a month, and look how great everything worked out for us." She answers shrugging. "Well I want my first time to be special, there's no need to rush things." I say and Dinah smiles. "Okay Mila, its your life. But, you're missing out girl." She says laughing and I roll my eyes. I wonder what Lauren thinks about this whole virginity deal. As long as I know she's a virgin too, so maybe she wants to wait for a special person too, and maybe, just maybe, that's me. To be honest I wouldn't mind losing my virginity to Lauren, I really love her and I think she really loves me too, but I'm also kind of scared. What if I'm horrible? I wouldn't know what to do and Lauren would have an awful first time with me. There are so many things I want to talk to her about, but my damn phone isn't working. "Hey D, can I borrow your phone?" I ask sweetly. "Sorry Mila, I was about to FaceTime with Siope. I'm going to go downstairs so we don't bother you, bye!" She says and closes the door behind her. So, I'm home alone, and I hate being alone. I need to go buy a new phone and then I'm having lunch with Austin, and I really don't want to go. I would rather spend the day with Lolo and the girls, or just with Lauren, but I guess I have to keep on pretending I like him. I decide to go to Ally, Normani and Lauren's room, maybe they're awake and I can hang out there. I knock on their door and I see Lauren's face. She's so cute in her PJs, a ponytail and sleepy eyes. "Good morning sunshine." I say but she puts her finger on my lips shutting me up. Lauren looks behind her, gently pushes me out of the room and closes the door behind her. "What was that about?" I ask her confused. "This." She answers smiling and kisses my lips. She's such an amazing kisser, every kiss with her is different, but still breathtaking. "Well, good morning to you too." I tell her after we pull apart and she giggles. "I'm sorry, I just missed you." She says grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. "We saw each other like eight hours ago Lo." I tell her smiling. "Exactly, that's way too long." She says winking at me and pecks my lips. "Lets go inside before Ally and Normani realize I left." She adds and I nod. I steal one more kiss from her beautiful lips and then we walk into their room. "Allyson, Mani, Camz is here!" Lauren yells and the girls come out of their rooms. "Hey Mila! Where's Dinah?" Mani asks and I tell her she's downstairs talking to Siope. "I need to buy a new phone, do any of you want to come with me?" I ask pouting, I hate buying things on my own and I need a ride. "Sorry Mila, Mani and I have plans." Ally tells me and smiles. "What kind of plans?" I ask her and she looks around nervously. "Nothing important, just errands." She answers. There's definitively something going on there, I'm sure! "Okay then... What about you Lolo?" I ask her winking and she smiles. "Well, I have a pretty busy agenda... But, maybe I can go with you." She answers and I hug her. "Thank you!" I tell her and she rubs my back. "I just want to be with you baby." She whispers softly so the girls couldn't hear and I kiss her cheek. "I love you." I whisper back and we pull apart. "I missed seeing you guys like this!" Ally says and we smile. We look at Normani and she winks at us, she's a great friend.

Lauren's POV:

Ally and Normani are planning a secret birthday party for Camz, and I'm so excited! She has no idea, but her birthday is in a month and we have this amazing idea for her party, it's going to be awesome! I can't wait to see her face, it's going to be priceless! I hope she likes it though, just thinking about how she's going to spend her birthday on tour and not with her family breaks my heart. We leave for our tour in three freaking weeks and I'm excited! We are spending these three weeks on the studio working like crazy on our album, and on choreography for the shows, I feel like we won't have a second of spare time. Normani and Ally just left to go look at things for Camila's birthday. They haven't given me much information about it because they think I'll tell Camila and ruin the surprise, but I'll try my best not to tell her. "So Camz, are you ready to go? We can have lunch somewhere after we get your phone and then we meet the girls at the studio." I ask her putting on some clothes while she's laying on my bed looking at the ceiling. I've always changed clothes with Camila there, and I never really cared, but things are different now. Every now and then I catch her staring at me, but I pretend I don't even notice, I actually kind of like it. "I'm having lunch with Mahone." She says pouting. "We'll get through this Camz, I promise." I tell her softly and she nods biting her lip. I turn around to put on my shirt but a hand on my waist stops me. Camila hugs me from behind and starts kissing my neck. "Thank you Lauren, I would be nothing without you." She whispers giving me chills. "You're welcome baby." I answer closing my eyes while she keeps on kissing my neck and shoulder. I can't help but bite my lip trying not to moan as Camila's hands move up and down my tummy. "We need to go now." She says nibbling my ear, and she lets go of my waist. I put on a shirt, but it takes a second for me to get out of the moment. With just a touch she makes me feel things I've never felt before. "I hate you Camila. You can't tease like that." I tell her giggling and she winks at me. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again." She answers with a smirk. "I never said that, did I?" I tell her lifting an eyebrow and she pecks my lips. "I guess you didn't, but we really have to go." She says and I kiss her softly one more time. "Lets go then." I say and we walk out of my room holding hands. We get in my car and I start driving. "Wouldn't it be cool if we could just drive for hours, going nowhere in particular, just enjoying the view, and stopping at gas stations to buy junk food, sleeping in shitty motels along the way, being with each other without any interruptions?" Camila asks me looking out the window. I put my hand on her leg and she looks at me smiling. "It would be amazing baby, we should do that someday." I answer staring into her beautiful eyes and then I look back at the road. "There are so many things I want us to talk about Lo." Camila says out of the blue and my heart starts to rush. Did I do something wrong? "What do you want to talk about baby? I'm all ears." I answer smiling, but I'm actually freaking out. "Why are you nervous?" She asks sweetly and I look at her confused. "How did you know I'm nervous?" I ask and she giggles. "I know you better than I know myself Jauregui, get used to it." Camila tells me smiling. "The whole "we need to talk" has always scared me. Did I do anything wrong?" I ask staring into her eyes. "No, are you crazy? You're perfect!" She says holding my hand and kissing it. "I've just had random thoughts and I haven't been able to share them with you because my phone is a bitch." She tells me and I breathe again, there's nothing wrong with us. "Then spill it Camz, I want to hear them." I say and she sighs. "Do you think, maybe, only if you want to and if you're totally okay with it, 'cause if you aren't then..." She starts talking and I interrupt her. "What Camz? Just say it!" I say giggling and she smiles. "I want us to move in together again. What do you think?" She finally says smiling and I smile back. "I would love to! But, what do we tell the girls?" I ask her and she wrinkles her nose like she does whenever she's thinking. Why is everything she does so damn cute? I really do want us to live together, but I don't know how to tell the girls. Camila can't just be like "Hey Dinah, can you move out? I want to live with Lauren and cuddle with her every night." Oh, that would be amazing though, falling asleep in her arms, waking up to her beautiful morning voice, staying up until 4:30 am talking about random stuff, just having a place where we can be ourselves, where we can be together and love each other without the constant fear of being judged. "We can just tell them we like living with each other, and we like the way things were before all the drama." She answers and I nod. "I hope they take it the right way though, and I hope Normani helps us." I say smiling. "Yeah, me too." Camila answers sighing and then she puts her head against the window. "Do you know what's the thing I love the most about you baby?" This random thought pops and I just say it. "What?" She asks me smiling, her smile is perfect. "You are genuinely beautiful inside and out, but you are so humble and down to earth." I tell her and she blushes. "Thank you Lo, that's the sweetest thing." She answers and kisses my cheek. "Hey, don't distract the driver, we don't want another car crash!" I joke and she softly punches my arm. "Hey that's not funny!" She says pouting. "I know, I'm sorry!" I gently put my hand on her leg again. "Are you trying to seduce me Lauren Michelle?" She says giggling and I wink at her while rubbing her thigh. "Mmm maybe." I answer and she puts her hand on top of mine. "You kind of make me happy sometimes Lauren." Camila tells me smiling. "Sometimes? You make me incredibly happy all the time. You are the reason I wake up smiling in the mornings and I fall asleep smiling at night. Realize how poetic and romantic that sounded, and you tell me I kind of make you happy just sometimes? This relationship is going nowhere Camz, I'm breaking up with you." I joke and she laughs. Don't even get me started on her laugh, it's the cutest thing in the whole wide world. "Oh, come on Lauren, you know how happy you make me all the time, and I can't come up with something as poetic and cheesy as what you said, but you know I'm nothing without you." She tells me and I giggle. "I know. But, that wasn't cheesy!" I complain and she laughs like an angel again. "It kind of was." She answers winking at me and I smile. We finally get to the store, and we have to act like we are just friends or paparazzi could see us and start rumors, even though they wouldn't really be rumors. I can't wait for everyone to find out, so I can just be with her at all times. She deserves that, she really does.

Camila's POV:

I finally have a phone again! I look at the time and realize I have to meet Austin in fifteen minutes, and I really don't want to. "So, where are you and Austin going?" Lauren asks me smiling while we walk back to her car. "I'm not quite sure, maybe I should tell him to pick me up here." I answer and her hand gently touches mine. "I can take you, just ask him where." She tells me smiling. "Don't you think this is all really weird? You, the girl I love to death, is driving me to a lunch date with my boyfriend, who I don't love to death but I have to pretend I do." I say and Lauren laughs. "It is really bizarre, but a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do." She answers and then we get into her car. I really don't think I could handle the idea of Lauren kissing some other dude and holding his hand hand and shit, I would want her all to myself. I bet she's not happy that I haven't dumped Austin yet, but she's willing to do that so we can be together someday, and I love that about her. Lauren starts driving me to this pizza restaurant Austin is at and I could never thank her enough for being so understanding. "Hey Lo?" I say playing with my hair. "Sup?" She asks me and I giggle. "Do you know what's the thing that I love the most about you?" I tell her and she smiles. "What Camzi?" She says while her thumb gently rubs my hand. "That you are the most selfless, understanding and generous person in the world. I really could never thank you enough for being the way you are." I say and she kisses my hand. "Thanks Camz, I just want us to work." She tells me and then she parks her car in an alley. "Hey Lolo, the restaurant is like two blocks from here." I say and she nods. "Oh, I know, I just wanted to properly say goodbye before you go on and make out with some dude." She tells me and gets on top of me. I hold her face and start kissing her lips. I wish this moment could last forever, I want to be with her until the end of time, but my phone buzzes and I realize reality sucks. "You better go baby, have fun!" She tells me pecking my lips and I sigh. "I wish I didn't have to go." I tell her brushing my fingers through her soft hair. "I know Camz, me neither." She kisses my forehead and then she goes back to the drivers seat. "Text me if you get bored, I'll see you at the studio. I'll miss you!" She tells me when we finally get to the restaurant. I see Austin standing there waiting for me. "I'll miss you too, thank you for the ride, I love you!" I say getting off the car. "I love you too baby." She says winking and I close the door. Watching her drive away was one of the hardest things in the world. "Hey baby, how are you?" Austin tells me and kisses my lips. "Can you stop calling me baby?" I say and realize I thought out loud, shit I'm stupid. "Sure, I didn't know you didn't like it." Austin tells me smiling and I smile back. "So lets go eat then, I'm starving!" He says and we seat on a table. I can't deal with this any longer, I really can't. "Austin, we need to talk." I say taking off my ring and putting it on the table.