Chapter 6: Same Wave-Lenght

*Two weeks later*

Camila's POV:

I'm kind of sad our tour is over, but we are finally back in L.A. and it feels so good to be "home". I'm so lucky Austin and I were touring together, I love spending time with him. But, do I love him? I don't know about that. I wake up and I see Lauren is still sleeping like a baby! She's so cute when she's dreaming. After living together on tour we decided to swap roomates and now we live together in L.A. too, and I love it! Ally and Dinah are really happy because they're finally getting to see Siope and Troy again. We decided to go out on a multiple date thingy and I'm excited the girls will finally hang out with Austin. What if they don't like him though? I know we've only been together for a couple of weeks, but I really like him, and if they don't then I'll be broken hearted. It's 7:30 am, I don't even know why I'm up this early, I guess I'm kind of nervous for tonight. I could stare at Lauren sleeping for hours, and wow that sounds so creepy. Time flies when she's by my side, and before I realize it its 10:30. My phone buzzes, I wonder who it could be.

From: Austin<33

Hey gorgeous, good morning. I can't wait to see you tonight! You make me so incredibly happy baby, you have no idea<3

I smile stupidly at my phone and re-read the text a million times. He's the sweetest thing ever! But, is it weird I don't like it when he calls me baby? A soft groan takes me out of my thoughts. Lauren streches her arms and yawns like a kitten, she's a cutie! "Good morning baby." She says with that sleepy morning voice that drives me crazy. She can call me baby everytime she wants, I don't mind. "Hey sleepy head, how did you sleep?" I ask while staring at her emerald eyes. I'm so happy nothing has changed between us. I though that with Austin on the mix things would get awkward, but we're cool as always. "I had a really weird dream Camz, and for a second I thought it was real." She says scratching her eyes and wrinkling her nose. "What did you dream about?" I ask her smiling. "Nevermind." She says and jumps out of bed. I shrug and check my phone once again.

From: Austin<33

I hope your friends like me baby, I'm nervous:(

Why the fuck does he keep calling me that? And why does it bother me that much? He's just trying to make me feel special and loved. He makes me so happy, why am I pushing him away? I guess I'm afraid of falling in love, I don't know. Suddenly I feel something thrown at my face. Lauren's shirt? I look at her confused as hell. She's standing in her bra looking for clothes in her closet. "What were you thinking about? Your brain was about to explode!" She tells me and I can't help but smile like an idiot. "Nothing really." I lie. I hate lying to her, but what was I supposed to do? "I'm going to take a shower." She tells me and starts walking to the bathroom. "And silly me thought you were about to give me a lap dance." I say and she chuckles. " I didn't know you were into that." She says. "You should've let me know before." She winks and I laugh. "Hey Lauren?" I say softly and she looks at me with her amazing green eyes. "The dream you had... I was there, wasn't I?" I finally ask her and she smiles. "How did you know?" I shrug smiling. "We're on the same wave-length." I answer and she winks at me and disappears into the bathroom. This little moments make me question everything.

Lauren's POV:

I hate dreams! Everything felt so real, she was there holding my hand and I loved it. Her lips were so soft, her hands gently discovered my body, her figertips slowly made me moan. Then I woke up and I realized I just had a really disturbing gay dream about my best friend. Why did she make me feel that way? It was just a fucking dream Lauren, let it go! She's with Austin, and I was actually really happy for her, until that dream ruined everything. I take off the rest of my clothes and jump in the shower. We're going to hang out with him tonight and I don't know if I'll be able to handle seeing them together. I thought he would fuck up everything between us, but nothing has really changed, other than the fact that we don't get to hang out as much. Then I think, how did she even know I had dreamed about her? She would freak the hell out if she knew what she was doing in my dream, and that would totally ruin everything. We joke about stuff like that all the time, but my dream was too much. Maybe if I pretend I'm sick I don't have to go tonight, but Camila would know I was lying and that would ruin everything too. What do I do then? George! I can invite George and I won't feel so lonely. Lauren Jauregui, you are a fucking genius. I get out of the shower and walk to our room. "I'm ready." I announce as I come out and Camila jumps out of her bed. "Hey, do you think the girls would be cool if I invite George tonight?" I ask her and she looks at me lifting her eyebrows. "Why?" She asks giving me a dead serious stare. "Well, because he's not really my boyfriend and..." Camila interrupts me before I can finish. "No! Why would you invite him?" She looks annoyed. I look at her confused, why does she care? "I don't know, I don't want to be the third wheel." I answer shrugging. "Yeah, whatever." She says and walks to the bathroom. What the hell just happened? Is she pissed? Wait, is she jelaous? "Oh, and Lauren..." I hear her say as she starts opening the bathroom door. "You were screaming my name last night." She finishes saying and slams the door behind her. Oh shit, she totally knows.