Beach trip

Ethan's POV:
"Gray..." I said looking over at Grayson who was sitting next to me on the couch in just boxers.

"Hm?"  Grayson said glancing over, a popsicle hanging out of his mouth. I bit my lip a bit and looked away seeing the popsicle.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to go to the beach today..." I said looking down at my hands and then back to Grayson who now has the popsicle in his hands.

"Sure. That sounds great. We have money to even get a hotel" Grayson said with a smile and he took a bite of his popsicle.

"If you want too. That would be great" I said with a smile and grabbed my phone to google some different hotels.

Grayson crawled over to me and laid in my lap. I put my arms over his chest with my phone still in my hands and we both looked at the screen. He reached up and tapped my screen to select a hotel.

I looked at it and it was $500 a night. "How
Long do you want to stay?" I said let looking down at Gray. I rested my chin on his head and looked st the details.

"4" Grayson said in response.

"$2,000" I said looking at the phone as I reserved the room.

"We each pay $1,000" Grayson said sucking on his popsicle.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip and nodded and took the popsicle from him. "Stop that"

"I want it~" Grayson whined reaching up for it.

I grinned and took a bite of it and nodded, "let's go. Let's get packed. We can check in at noon"

Grayson rolled off my lap burying his face between my legs before rolling off the couch.

~at the beach~
Grayson's POV:
Ethan and I got out of his Viper and the valet parked the car. we walked inside and saw many teenage girls
Recognize us right away. We took a couple pictures and signed some autographs before going to our room.

When we got to our room on the 11th floor we threw our bags down and plopped down on the bed. It was a 6 hour drive to the beach from our house.

I laid in the bed next to Ethan and smiled wrapping my arms around his chest. Ethan put and  arm around me and pulled him over him and smiled.

I looked down at him and smiled and leaned down kissing his nose. He smiled and held my hips and looked up.

"We can get a private part of the beach. It came with the room" Ethan smiled happily when he heard the news.

"That is amazing..." Ethan said happily and rubbed my back gently. I closed my eyes loving the gentleness of his touch.

"Tonight we should go out and swim" Ethan said smiling. I nodded yes quickly and smiled. I rolled over and pulled him over me and looked up. This was the best moment of my life. It couldn't be better. I was with the one person I really Loved...

~That night~
Ethan's POV:
It was around 9p.m when we went down to the water. The beach was empty and we had a little tent with wine and food in a little fridge. There was tiki torches lit and the waves were quiet. I set my
Stuff down on a chair and took Grayson's hands and walked with him to The water. He put me on his back and smiled happily as he carried me.

We got to the water and I jumped off Grayson's back

We got to the water and I jumped off Grayson's back. We walked out to the deeper waters and it was warm and calming.

When we got out there I stopped and smiled at Grayson. He was staring out in the distance. His jaw was perfectly shadowed in the night and he looked calm.

I reached over and put an arm around him and pulled him close. Grayson smiled and blushed a bit and I lifted him up and held him around my waist.

Grayson leaned down and kissed me  Gently. I smiled in the kiss and felt his legs tighten around my waist. I put my hands on his upper back and kissed him deeper.

The water flowed around us and I gently dragged my nails down his bare back. He presses his hips harder to mine lifting himself up a bit liking how my nails
Felt on his bare skin.

I leaned down and kissed his collar bones and started to leave little marks. I heard him whimper and I knew he wanted more. With him still around my waist i carried him back to shore and laid him down.

We weren't in the sand, the water still rushed past us, but in a small quantity.

I laid over him and kissed his neck and pinned his arms up Above his head. I softly began to grind my hips against his. I felt his hands go into fists and I grinned leaving down kissing his neck again. Grayson began to buck his hips against mine and I felt his bulge. In this moment, nothing else mattered. I was with my boyfriend. Not my brother.

We went back to the hotel room... and what happened... you'll soon find out..